THERE WILL BE NO SALVATION FOR THOSE THAT WILL BE ON THIS EARTH DURING THE 1000 YEARS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

All of you are sounding like the biblical scholars who lived prior to the return of Jesus. You know just how everything in the last days will happen, just as those scholars said knew everything that would happen when the Messiah came.

Also, have you forgotten that in Romans it tells who is Israel? We are the adopted sons.

In the bible, usually literal happenings explain the spiritual happenings. In the case of the bible using numbers, the meaning is usually spiritual. For an example, often scripture uses the literal 40 days of a trial to spiritually say it was a time of trial. In the case of the 144,000, it is probably a spiritual number. If it represents all Israel, then it would be 12,000 from each 12 tribes. There is physical Israel, and spiritual Israel. Those of us who are saved and not part of physical Israel but adopted into Israel would be part of this.

I don't think a human on this earth can say that they absolutely know for sure all about these things. We know certainly the Jesus will return as a judge. We know we can trust the Lord to care for us, His children. Can't we just let God take care of the details?

lol. Quite the opposite.

People in Jesus day spiritualized what the oT said also. and did not take him literally. If they did, they would have followed his messiah.

Prophesy is literal. if it is not literal. It is useless.

144000 means 144000. anything else the meaning would be useless. It was not a parable that was given about 144000 people representing something else. It spoke of a literal event happening on earth. To spiritualise it is to take it out of context and twist its true purpose. Which is to prove to all people alive when it happens that God is the one true God and he can predict future events.

To us. We can just look forward to it. But like the OT prophets and others. All they could do is look forward to it. BUT IT DID (in there case) and WILL (in our case) HAPPEN.

L

LT

In the promises given to natural isreal. NO!

Not true. An edomite was a gentile. As where his other children. A gentile is anyone not of Israel.

I never said no gentile was saved, I am saying a gentile is not the lost ten tribes. This does not fit with scripture.

well, if God promised to return the 10 tribes from exile, then there are definitely some people who think they are gentiles that are actually Israelites. I find it so silly that "Jews" has become the synonym for all Israelites.

L

LT

lol. Quite the opposite.

People in Jesus day spiritualized what the oT said also. and did not take him literally. If they did, they would have followed his messiah.

Prophesy is literal. if it is not literal. It is useless.

144000 means 144000. anything else the meaning would be useless. It was not a parable that was given about 144000 people representing something else. It spoke of a literal event happening on earth. To spiritualise it is to take it out of context and twist its true purpose. Which is to prove to all people alive when it happens that God is the one true God and he can predict future events.

To us. We can just look forward to it. But like the OT prophets and others. All they could do is look forward to it. BUT IT DID (in there case) and WILL (in our case) HAPPEN.
gotta disagree. the Jews of Jesus' day were expecting a Messiah that would save them physically from the Romans. They expected the prophesies to be fulfilled literally, but Jesus fulfilled them by saving spiritually. They rejected Jesus because He did not come as the OT literally prophesied, with the coming of the "Son of Man" to cast off the political oppression, but instead came to cast off spiritual oppression.

The Jews over-complicated the Law by being over-literal. Jesus showed them the spirit of the law (love), and opened up to them how it all had dualistic meanings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
gotta disagree. the Jews of Jesus' day were expecting a Messiah that would save them physically from the Romans. They expected the prophesies to be fulfilled literally, but Jesus fulfilled them by saving spiritually. They rejected Jesus because He did not come as the OT literally prophesied, with the coming of the "Son of Man" to cast off the political oppression, but instead came to cast off spiritual oppression.

The Jews over-complicated the Law by being over-literal. Jesus showed them the spirit of the law (love), and opened up to them how it all had dualistic meanings.
I agree and want to add, when Yahshua returns He will then destroy all of mans governments, thus removing the physical oppression of the world orchestrated by satan.

Daniyl 2:34-35, "34 You watched while a stone, which was cut out without hands, struck the image on its feet of iron and clay, and broke them into pieces. Then the iron, the clay, the bronze, the silver, and the gold were broken to pieces at the same time, and became like the chaff on the summer threshing floors; and the wind carried them away, so that no trace of them could be found; and the stone that struck the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth."

praise Yahweh!

E

eternally-gratefull

He did fulfill them literally. The problem with Most from Isreal is they did not understand what paul called the mystery. But if you look at the prophesies concerning the suffering servant, Jesus fulfilled every one of them literally. What he did not literally fulfill yet was many of the prophesies concerning the messiah. WHich is yet future.

My point was. Jesus did the things which prophesy said he would literally do. They ignored these prophesies. And had to have spiritualised them or something.

True. But we are talking about prophesy here. Not things like the law.

E

eternally-gratefull

well, if God promised to return the 10 tribes from exile, then there are definitely some people who think they are gentiles that are actually Israelites. I find it so silly that "Jews" has become the synonym for all Israelites.
I do not like that either. A jew was people form the lower kingdom of Judah, thus the name sake.

And when God restores the northern kingdom, as promised. They will know who they are.

I just know God keeps his prophesies. I do not question how.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel
The 10 lost tribes of Israel

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
another thing... the original word for "Jew" Yahdai/Yahudah can also mean "one who worships Yahweh."

K

Kerry

Some believe that Europe and therefore, most Americans are the lost ten tribes (Arnold Murray). But, I don't buy it. We are called Caucasians because we crossed the Caucasus mountains. But the the ten tribes were scattered, by assyria, to all four directions.

K

Kerry

Oh and by the way, many of the ten that still believed in Lord, defected to Judea. There off spring represent those ten tribes. Doncha think.

L

Laodicea

Read romans 11. then get back to me. Your ignoring a whole chapter!

All Isreal in romans 11 is all Isreal. No gentile is included!
Romans 11:23-24 KJV
(23) And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
(24) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

The only way anyone from Israel is to be grafted in is if the believe. Israel in Romans 11 that will be saved is those connected to the vine, any not connected to the vine is not Israel and will not be saved. People may be born in Israel but unless we are connected to the vine we are not Israel.

Galatians 3:27-29 KJV
(27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Matthew 3:9 KJV
(9) And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.

Sep 1, 2013
I have much difficulty believing that Christ would show favoritism because of bloodlines and has some separate and special plan just for those of Abraham’s bloodline. The bond between God and the people of God with its obligations from both parties under the old covenant was removed and replaced with a better covenant between God and the children of God, heirs not of dust and mortar but of a glorious kingdom under a New Heaven on a New Earth.

Abram, a Chaldean, became the father of many nations (Abraham) because of obedience not because of his race, nationality or bloodline: not because he was a Chaldean. Abram didn’t make himself the father of many nations (Abraham), he was made the father of many nations by an act of God (a miracle) in response to his obedience. Now if Abram could be made the father of many nations (Abraham) by his obedience, he also could have been made NOT the father of many nations by his disobedience.

Now the same holds true for those who claim to be of Abraham’s bloodline: what’s good for the father is good for the bloodline of the father. Thus, the bloodline of Abraham can only be made the children of Abraham by an act of God in response to their obedience. And by their disobedience they can be made NOT the children of Abraham. That’s why it says, “Therefore know that ONLY those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. … And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

So being a son of Abraham, or being like Abraham (the father of many nations), has nothing to do with race, nationality or bloodline but it is an act of God bestowed upon an individual in response to his/her obedience through faith. So all can become “Abraham’s seed” no matter what their bloodline (like Abram the Chaldean) by an act of God in response to their obedience (which is faith), because faith without obedience (loyalty to God) is useless. As Paul said a real Jew is one inwardly. Only those belonging to Christ are the real seed (bloodline) of Abraham.

E

eternally-gratefull

Romans 11:23-24 KJV
(23) And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.
(24) For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

The only way anyone from Israel is to be grafted in is if the believe. Israel in Romans 11 that will be saved is those connected to the vine, any not connected to the vine is not Israel and will not be saved. People may be born in Israel but unless we are connected to the vine we are not Israel.

Galatians 3:27-29 KJV
(27) For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
(28) There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
(29) And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Matthew 3:9 KJV
(9) And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
Your right.

But Paul says when the time of the gentiles has been completed. All Isreal will believe.

Hizikyah

Aug 25, 2013
Mattithyah 2:23, "And he went and lived in a city called Nazareth. So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophets; He will be called a Nazarene."

Zecharyah 3:8, "Hear now, O Yahshua the High Priest, you and your companions who sit before you; for they are men wondered at. For behold, I will bring forth My servant the BRANCH."

Zecharyah 6:12-13, "Speak to him, and say; This is what Yahweh of hosts says: Behold, the Man Whose Name is the BRANCH! For He will branch out from His place, and He will build Bayith Yahweh! Yes, He will build Bayith Yahweh. He will bear glory, and will sit and rule on His throne. He will be a priest upon His mthrone; and the counsel of peace will be between them both."

Isayah 11:1-2, "There will come forth a Rod out of the stem of Yishai, and a Branch will grow out of his roots. The Spirit of Yahweh will rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the reverence of Yahweh."

NETZER!

tseh'-makh and notzraim!

K

Kerry

Oh and they had preist, they come from the tribe of Levi. Judea was made up of Judah and Benjamin. so thats three.

E

eternally-gratefull

Verse please. who is all Israel?
who is all isreal?

All Israel includes the remnant, and the ones who right now has been blinded in part until the fullness of the gentiles have come it.

All Isreal is ALL ISREAL.

[SUP]25 [/SUP]For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. [SUP]26 [/SUP]And so all Israel will be saved,[SUP][g][/SUP] as it is written:

“The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob (All Isreal) ; [SUP]27 [/SUP]For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins.”[SUP][h][/SUP]

[SUP]28 [/SUP]Concerning the gospel they (Isreal) are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they(All Isreal) are beloved for the sake of the fathers.