Trolls: Get Saved! Saved: Stop Buying Troll Food!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

skylove7

Lol...I didn't read this thread evenm..but the hopes for America seems Grim as hell

Lol...you got that cot even in the garage madparrotwomen lol

Is England better than this accept liberalism or get fired junk...thats what America has become? Freedom...is accepted or job is fairytale lovely if we shut up an kiss gay marriage butt im the workplace

Ugh horrible!

Like I posted once before forgive me :)

But I must SCREAM it silently due to write ups in job world

SAD!

We are ? Written up if we offend gay behavoir!

Yet at work no one! I mean freakin NOBODY is wrote up when someone dogs out Christ!

Sooo unfair it sickens me to work.
But since I am NOT a goldigger I Will work before using a man!

Ugh
What do we do folks?

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
It really needs to stop. We really need some sort of mechanism whereby certain people cannot sidetrack and post words no one even said and twist what is said and just continue arguing

We need a rest from this...it's not fair...the entire Bible part of the forum has been torn up by this nonsense
I put forth a similar proposal as yours a couple weeks back with the difference that the initiator of a thread would have the perogative to ban...but either way, what the heck.

O

oldthennew

I have never understood calling people trolls because the bible teaches us to love one another as God loved us that he sent Jesus to die as a perfect sacrifice for us. That comes here on CC as well, God created each and every one of them whether or not they choose to live for God or the enemy. There are many here that I disagree with, but I still love and support them because they are created by God. I know a few weeks ago when we got those PM's from people that was putting word curses on several members I began praying for them automatically that they learn the love Christ has for them. I don't appreciate people calling each other names and backbiting each other because that goes against everything the bible teaches because God does not want us to bicker with one another and instead communicate with each other out of love and that is not who God is. I have found personally that some of the people that I disagree with, I read between the lines to understand what the points they are trying to make. I believe we all are guilty of bickering, calling each other names, and backbiting one another, myself included but I do want everyone to remember we are to be as Christ was and ask ourselves what Jesus would do in this situation, would he confront, be loving, or leave the situation alone? I find that leaving the situation alone is better than confronting it because in most cases if we confront it adds fuel to the fire and then it blows up and I show love by praying for them. I am the type of person that never wants to hurt someone else and if I found out that I did, like yesterday I fall apart and want to cry.
=================================================
cmarieh,

you are very kind and tender hearted - and wise beyond your years -
I pray that your sweetness and tender words penetrate the hearts of bitter, angry posters.

rebuking and going for the jugular are two very different ball games.

GBY

E

ember

I put forth a similar proposal as yours a couple weeks back with the difference that the initiator of a thread would have the perogative to ban...but either way, what the heck.

I hadn't seen that...any possibility? still thinking a mod would be better...but it gets impossible to have ANY kind of conversation in the Bible forum these days without it being turned into a platform for certain beliefs of certain people and that is just really not right

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
The main trolls I've encountered in my short time here, are those who can turn any thread into a denunciation of eternal security and a promotion of sinless perfectionism. I won't name names because I've gotten into a bit of trouble for doing that, with the result being a thread deletion.

Anyhow, carry on.

gypsygirl

Sep 19, 2012
i honestly fail to understand the point of creating conversations, not for loving rebuke, concern, or edification, but to use the concept of "troll" to find humor and these ridiculous attempts to amuse one another.

what is the difference between a troll and someone who is lost?
what is the difference between a troll and someone in pain?
what is the difference between a toll and someone who is so miserable that they are sharing their misery with others?
what is the difference between the plank in their eye and the blindfold over yours?

i can go on and list the possibilities.

calling people trolls to people's "faces" is something i fail to understand. you want to call names and minimize someone's opinion, thoughts and very existence because you don't think they are "playing right"?

maybe you should use those couple minutes to quietly pray for that person, and yourself. pray that God can use you to be a blessing in someone's life, rather than look for the opportunities to attack and call names, or generate prideful threads that seem like transparent attempts to create more opportunities for you and others to see *all this* as something that is akin to "us vs. them".

i get the feeling that if we were all as invested and concerned about the salvation of others, as we were concerned about calling out and indicting trolls this might be a different site, and some of the threads here would have a different outcome.

we really must have very different bibles. because where i see trolls, i see opportunities to pray, show love, and rather than fight and argue with them, ask them questions, treat them like people, and, rather than allowing them to disrupt your purpose and throw off your actions, and what we are called to do and be was christians.

p.s. what is the difference between mocking and making of trolls and mocking and calling anyone else a name, like "stupid", "troublemaker", telling someone "you're not wanted here", and simply saying to people, (yes, these are actually PEOPLE) that "go away, troll".

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
What's the difference between trolls and mosquitoes?

We kill mosquitoes.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
What's the difference between trolls and mosquitoes?

We kill mosquitoes.
If some of our resident trolls around here ever fell off their high horses, they'd shatter every bone in their bodies.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Another site I belonged to (well still belong but have not posted in since March or something) used to ban a person from a thread...not the site, just the thread...if they caused trouble

IMO, there are certain threads here that can NEVER be discussed or anything good learned or brought up because a few fellows here are hogging all the broadband

Maybe a proposal could be made that if a thread is started and someone just comes along and starts their ususal song and dance, they could be kicked out of the thread

They are not banned from the site, but banned from the thread because they interupt, sow discord, discourage rather then build up, accuse and argue and you have the idea and know whereof I speak

It's not like they cannot start their own thread, star in their own thread and by howdy, I guess kick us out too! But we would not need to go there anymore, because we could have a discussion or study without being told we are going to hell because they said so

Thoughts? (if anyone reads this )
Excellent idea.

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014

Untitled.jpg

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
i honestly fail to understand the point of creating conversations, not for loving rebuke, concern, or edification, but to use the concept of "troll" to find humor and these ridiculous attempts to amuse one another.

what is the difference between a troll and someone who is lost?
what is the difference between a troll and someone in pain?
what is the difference between a toll and someone who is so miserable that they are sharing their misery with others?
what is the difference between the plank in their eye and the blindfold over yours?

i can go on and list the possibilities.

calling people trolls to people's "faces" is something i fail to understand. you want to call names and minimize someone's opinion, thoughts and very existence because you don't think they are "playing right"?

maybe you should use those couple minutes to quietly pray for that person, and yourself. pray that God can use you to be a blessing in someone's life, rather than look for the opportunities to attack and call names, or generate prideful threads that seem like transparent attempts to create more opportunities for you and others to see *all this* as something that is akin to "us vs. them".

i get the feeling that if we were all as invested and concerned about the salvation of others, as we were concerned about calling out and indicting trolls this might be a different site, and some of the threads here would have a different outcome.

we really must have very different bibles. because where i see trolls, i see opportunities to pray, show love, and rather than fight and argue with them, ask them questions, treat them like people, and, rather than allowing them to disrupt your purpose and throw off your actions, and what we are called to do and be was christians.

p.s. what is the difference between mocking and making of trolls and mocking and calling anyone else a name, like "stupid", "troublemaker", telling someone "you're not wanted here", and simply saying to people, (yes, these are actually PEOPLE) that "go away, troll".
Fine and good, but I hope you scold trolls the same as you scold us :)

Jan 27, 2013
what is the difference between them and you. if nothing, what part is judge not, or be judged. can be used in context.

A

atwhatcost

Like when Flash picked on Spidey?

Oh say it aint's so...that's it...I'm giving up all my stuffed animals

Oh wait...I already did that
You gave up what? :eek:
BigGardenTeaParty.jpg

(I so hope this photo uploads. lol)