update on having a long talk with hubby

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
ok...I'm being serious now

look at your words....don't feed yourself those words...don't play that dialogue in your head

open the New Testament and read what God has to say about you...change how you think

I'm serious...I certainly had to do that and it works!!!

you are a new creation in Jesus Christ...

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.
II Corinthians 5:17

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
6in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3

10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41

27Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 16

When we repeat negative things about ourselves, we have strongholds in our minds that need to be taken down. God has not given us this negative image...the enemy of our souls has whispered to us and we have listened...or maybe people who should have known better have hurt us and said negative things and rejected us.

Align your thoughts with the word of God...you can just as easily repeat POSITIVE as negative things..
Thank you.

L

LaurenTM

here's a cool pic...

think about it like this...how do you see yourself? what are you reflecting off?

who do you see looking back at you? I'm guessing a distorted image of yourself..it's so trite to say God loves you but He does!

I thought this pic was really neat because of the reflection in the eye and it got me to thinking...we are reflected in God's eye! He sees His Son in us...He does not see our sins

we can be overwhelmed with the enormity of our sins...but God reaches down...He has given us His Son...accept what Christ has done and see what God sees

this is not me talking cute...the Bible actually says all of this!...except for the pic below

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Don't argue with Lauren. She'll beat you over the head with positivity.. :eek:

L

LaurenTM

Don't argue with Lauren. She'll beat you over the head with positivity.. :eek:
one of the nicest things ever said to me in the forum!!

gotta make lunch for mr hungry man...be back later

Dan58

Nov 13, 2013
So both of us pent up in the house together 24 7 has been a big problem with us getting on each others nerves.
Getting a job and creating some separation is a great idea... If I were with someone 24/7, one of us would probably kill the other... Good luck