What does god say about anal sex?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
really Nautilus... by now... most forum readers a clear picture of sexual mores... and we notice how you tend to push issues to the fringe. It's a good time to let this thread die quietly.
Im jus saying people are clearly making biblical statements about this where the bible is actually silent. It doesn't list a do/don't more married relations. Yet why are people saying it does?

P

psychomom

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:....GOODNIGHT ALL!
I'm just trying to keep the language civilized Strong1. You know how conservative us Canadians are - lol.
Between the two of you, my family are ready to have me committed for laughing at thin air....

...and I think I need to move NORTH! :D

('cept Canada prolly wouldn't have me...:rolleyes:)

Aug 2, 2009
what does god say about anal sex. like can the husband force the wife to do it?
BACK IT UP WITH SOME SCRIPTURES!
There is a reason why it is called 'Sodomy'. It has to do with the sexual sin of the city of Sodom which was destroyed by God's angels in Genesis 18.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
There is no oral Sex, or anal Sex. It's not Sex.

Sex is what could make the wife pregnant. Can a women get pregnant while having anal or oral "sex"?

Simply speaking, it's an activity that stimulates sexual disire. Don't let anyone tell that overall it's Bad or a "sin". For one thing, it isn't even mentioned in the bible so you can't claim that it's a sin (masturbation isn't either btw), and second if anyone tells you it is - it's an opinion. I could see it as bad if some type of serious health problem were to occur within it. Or possibly if I guess someone were to enjoy it more than actual sex.....?
..I'm still not quite sure on that part either..
But of course if anything is Forced without the other person being okay with it, then it is bad and of course forceful.
Fornication is fornication whether it's oral, anal, etc.

U

Ugly

And? Imagine, if our (In person) coversations went like this? :eek: Hey Ugly? So what do you think about anal sex? Good, or no? ( Then I bow out for 23 hours or so, while you try to answer my question)
Im not all that deep into internet/cyber communications/relationships.......but I would think the same rules apply! Kinda? Aw who knows............I was just playing with my first post. :D.
Well, this is not an 'in person' conversation, this is a forum, and its not uncommon for people to go through and post and read, then leave and come back the next day or two. Forums aren't designed as real time chat, thats what Chat Rooms, phone calls, skype, texts, and messenger services are for. So no, the same rules do not apply.
Also your 'in person' comparison is a one on one conversation, whereas posting in a forum is waiting for a multitude of responses from people who will be on at various times. Again, not a valid comparison.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
what does god say about anal sex. like can the husband force the wife to do it?
BACK IT UP WITH SOME SCRIPTURES!
Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

A

AgapeSpiritEyes

If one really wanted an answer for their self then why not go into your prayer closet and get your answer from the Lord why why do you need others approval or their hearts and souls to be exposed to this corrupt proflicacy from the world? is it permitted to let corrupt communication proceed into the minds and hearts of others the idea did not come from God or Godly women or men, why allow ideas that in the sacred times of the marriage bed be put out in the open of the hearts and minds of the saints? Is it pure, lovely, virtuous does the Holy Spirit flow from it is it worthy of praise is it something you want to think about or others think about? Would you go door to door fellowshipping with others in the presence of the Lord discussing it in the presence of God and the brethren? Is it any different to put it in Christian public fellowship media? Will all those discussing it ignore the admonition because it only stimulated your though process?

O

OFM

i personally see it as a sinful sin thats just me but that is between the couple

A

AgeofKnowledge

Not lazy. I was busy.

Why didn't you just ask me why I didn't include the verse?

See how this works? Instead of accusing you of something, I ask you and find out what the reason is. This is how socialized intelligent people operate.

Stupid lazy people do not. Stupid lazy people sling mud around carelessly not caring whose reputation they damage in the process.

Make a note for future reference to stop making wrong assumptions and then stating your wrong assumptions as fact and to start asking people questions to discover the real reason for what you don't know.

That aside, the rest of your post also reads like a rebellious child wrote it. You should have asked what is biblical sexual immorality? What does it encompass?

Once you understand the Christian definition of sexual immorality, it will be obvious that sticking your weiner up someone else's butt is a perverse and sexually immoral thing to do.

This isn't rocket science. Now it's 1AM here so I'll have to deal with you later when I'm not busy or so tired. Bye.

ok so you posted a verse...actually you were to lazy to post the verse but to here...
Ephesians 5
New International Version (NIV)
5 1 Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children 2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

Ok so this really answers nothing. I see what you're trying to do which is equate anal sex with sexual immorality. Though since we are strictly talking about husband and wife relations and sex between them, how is one to judge the morality/immorality of their activities? I mean is oral sex immoral? What about oh the 20 or so other non-missionary/non-procreative sex acts i could name but won't due to the nature of the forum? I don't really believe the bible ever sets forth guide lines on the 'chiristian way' to have sex outside of it being between a married couple. So who are you to start?

Last edited:

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
well i guess we will just have to agree to disagree on what is and isn't sexually immoral between a couple.

M

masha

Read all romans and you will get the answer,its wrong wrong wrong and forcing your wife to do that it means you don't love her and you don't even love your owne God.

E

eagle4031

husbands cannot force the wife to do it
also what you do in your marital bed has nothing to do with us.
the key is -- is it out of love -- do both parties agree ( to do whatever) without coercion
respect and love are the bottom line