What is Antichrist? How could America be mystery babylon? Bible or Quran?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 17, 2013
ignorance must be bliss?..laughing loudly?? I just love the holier than thou bunch who are quick to point out how ridiculous your theories are yet too afraid to offer their own.

Last edited:
G

gocardinals25

Imagine a world without deception and division because that is the world we are living in now, one where it would appear natural to be sexually immoral,one where our clothing honors our bodies and not our face, one where if you are married and decide to part ways everything would appear to be alright because the woman gets to keep the children and the man ends up paying child support and later leads to adultery upon adultery upon destruction,one where we are all brothers and sisters and not killing eachother in the name of GOD or creating this false feeling that we are greater than any other man, one without foodstamps & other help we need until we seize to work and no longer feel as if we truly need our God to live. I don't believe the end is in the future I believe it is now.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is--his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Last edited:
G

gocardinals25

Also growing mad on our idols facebook,cellphones,cars,homes, anything that takes your eyes off of the lord,whatever happened to living off the land needing God to survive? Needing our brothers and sisters love to feel safe, money and material things are just a deception to live in peace and prosper requires neither one. I say we get back to the basics because love and love alone will save us all and God is love. Let's pick up our cross and get back to walking with Jesus :)

J

John_S

Also growing mad on our idols facebook,cellphones,cars,homes, anything that takes your eyes off of the lord,whatever happened to living off the land needing God to survive? Needing our brothers and sisters love to feel safe, money and material things are just a deception to live in peace and prosper requires neither one. I say we get back to the basics because love and love alone will save us all and God is love. Let's pick up our cross and get back to walking with Jesus :)
For one - STOP paying attention to the Cardinals - for good - and NOT just because the baseball season is over.
Your comment is unrealistic and NOT what Jesus would want you to do.