What would you say,,, if just a friend asked your to marry him, I would say,,,,

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jkalyna

I would say, if you want to be friends, then some one's got my back, Jesus, he knows how it feels, to get hurt, his back was ripped, whipped, and he knows what it's all about, hes my brother, a friend, savior, :)

Attachments

J

jkalyna

I would say, if you want to be friends, then some one's got my back, Jesus, he knows how it feels, to get hurt, his back was ripped, whipped, and he knows what it's all about, hes my brother, a friend, savior, :)
@@@@@@@@@@@

Attachments

J

jkalyna

NO more whips, you can't tame something, that is called free
Whom the son sets free is free indeed.
REv. 5:5
Jesus the LIOn FRom the
Tribe of JUdah.

Attachments

J

jkalyna

NO more whips, you can't tame something, that is called free
Whom the son sets free is free indeed.
REv. 5:5
Jesus the LIOn FRom the
Tribe of JUdah.

@@@@@@########

Attachments

J

jkalyna

I would say, I wore braids till Jr. HIgh school, every single day, one day I said to mom, I want my hair cut, she tried to talk me out of it, but I insisted, and later was sorry, my long braid was in the closet, with me looking on it, but hair grew back, and maybe that's me in the video, cause I act just like that, for sure,,, that's being Ukrainian, or being free. *[video=youtube;KwgDV31o48o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwgDV31o48o[/video]​
There's something that bothers me about this video. THe song that is being sung, is about Ukraine, that it is like one huge family, sitting at the table and the tree the national tree name, is called Kalyna by the window. This song was originally sung by another singer, who wasn't even Ukrainian, and I think her video as she is singing kind of got rigged a little, with some pauses, and a crowd of people who didn't look to encouraging for it. Is it all about money. Sometimes it is, and also discrimination. When your lighter, you think the world is brighter, and the darker skinned people, are somewhere behind a shadow. NOt true. Those who are prideful might think that the world will shine a light on them, and sometimes it does, but it's not the important one. The important one is the one that comes from the light of the Lord, his truth is light. Pride cometh before a fall all the time, because it is like that, it says so in the word. I think because everything is sustained by God, the planets everything, even man's spirit. When he decides to rule, I think he forgets his place where he's supposed to be, and falls, into a pit. In life we all need to know our place. But altogether, there could of been not another performer that could of sang this song, especially one who is born Ukrainian, and is. Singing it and not being it, is not the same. Pray for Ukraine. Thank you and God Bless you.

Aug 9, 2013
I know I wouldn't say what's love got to do with it.

Yeshua the ultimate paradox He died as the sacrificial Lamb but He was raised from the dead as a Lion the everlasting King of Kings. What an awesome Lord that we have the pleasure to serve the greatest and humblest of Kings!!!!

Last edited:
J

jkalyna

Yeshua the ultimate paradox He died as the sacrificial Lamb but He was raised from the dead as a Lion the everlasting King of Kings. What awesome Lord that we have the pleasure to serve the greatest and humblest of Kings!!!!
YES! your right! :) Yes the greatest, and humblest, but humans sometimes reverse those two, and put on the cloak of maliciousness in place of righteousness. I've done a LOT of mistakes. If I could say I am sorry to those people face to face, I would, I would say, who did I think I was to act so arrogant, and defiant, and would of never in my heart wished that I was like that. Fear could be a big factor in how people react to things, even a domino effect of a memory of a stimuli, or threat, is always a hook for peace to be taken out of our heart, and panic, replaced. This is long ago, and I am thankful those people who were not labeled as "christians," actually acted like the real ones. Perfect Love casts out fear. HOw many people react to it, in many different ways. A defense but yes I am thankful that the one who began a good work, has not abandoned me, and forgave me. I ask the Lord to bless those people that I've hurt, and prayed that God would bless them, many times, in prayer. That they would forgive me. We bring our own disasters sometimes to us, this is why I am so strongly against titles of churches, and label denominations. Where Jesus is believed, he told us in the word, "those who are for me, are not against me." There are many loving Catholic people who are sent from the Lord. I believe in not judging another, but believe in what the bible says, so I follow that REligion, or FAith. So yes, greatest, and humbleness could be the wrong side of the fence if were not careful, to not fall into temptations, of any kind of pride.

J

jkalyna

If luv was given out to people standing in a line, I wonder what would happen. *
Most of them wouldn't accept it, because of the fear of the unknown risk of what it does. Like*dynamite, it is*strong, powerful, and never fails, fall into it, like paint, you'll get painted more beautiful than art. :) h2.gif h2.gif h2.gif h13.gif h13.gif h13.gif h13.gif

J

jkalyna

If luv was given out to people standing in a line, I wonder what would happen. *
Most of them wouldn't accept it, because of the fear of the unknown risk of what it does. Like*dynamite, it is*strong, powerful, and never fails, fall into it, like paint, you'll get painted more beautiful than art. :) View attachment 90468 View attachment 90468 View attachment 90468 View attachment 90469 View attachment 90469 View attachment 90469 View attachment 90469
h31.gif h31.gif h31.gif * h61.gif h61.gif h61.gif [SUB]​[/SUB]

J

jkalyna

J

jkalyna

J

jkalyna

surprizes I had one today, went riding on the wave on the Lord's hand. Got a real*surprise, never expected it to happen.*Guess*what though, it did. "quote from the word." My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts, and plans, o.k. something like that, will get back on this one. What I said, wasn't what he said, the Chief, you know, "The Chief corner stone." *lol I'm not kidding. :) :) :) heart67.gif heart67.gif heart67.gif heart68.gif heart68.gif heart68.gif

J

jkalyna

surprizes I had one today, went riding on the wave on the Lord's hand. Got a real*surprise, never expected it to happen.*Guess*what though, it did. "quote from the word." My ways are not your ways, my thoughts are not your thoughts, and plans, o.k. something like that, will get back on this one. What I said, wasn't what he said, the Chief, you know, "The Chief corner stone." *lol I'm not kidding. :) :) :) View attachment 90479 View attachment 90479 View attachment 90479 View attachment 90480 View attachment 90480 View attachment 90480
not going to tell yet :) heart76.gif heart76.gif heart76.gif