where did sin come from?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zone

Jun 13, 2010

If you would, show me where we are to learn all there is of a theology before we can discern?

i sa-a-a-a-a-aid:

"i don't have to know everything in the scriptures to discern that (that your stuff ain't all biblical)."
K?

meanwhile....

C

cfultz3

That post was to Tribesman, the reason I quoted him :)

weren't you just over saying "pot calling kettle black etc?"

purleeze....:rolleyes:
your piety is unconvincing.
Certainly was me. Was it not true that he was playing Judge, yet, his doctrine has its faults. It is best to remove the speck in one's own eye before they attempt to remove the log from another. Do you really think he speaks out of love, when he claims hating is okay? Do you really think he is any better than the one he was replying to? Two wrongs do not make a right.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
i said i hate bad doctrine. not people. did you forget already? or does it just work with your style?

so if you are talking about me, get it right.

otherwise it's slander...so please apologize.

weren't you just over saying "pot calling kettle black etc?"

purleeze....:rolleyes:
your piety is unconvincing.

i'll wait here for you to correct your slander. i forgive you though.
He knows not what he speak of. Hate is not evil in and of itself. There is a righteous, godly hatred, which is not only directed towards things. Even God has hate and do hate some people. But for the self righteous, who are not only holier than us but even holier than God himself, God must be judged and rebuked for having such hate. Sickening.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
That post was to Tribesman, the reason I quoted him :)

Certainly was me. Was it not true that he was playing Judge, yet, his doctrine has its faults. It is best to remove the speck in one's own eye before they attempt to remove the log from another. Do you really think he speaks out of love, when he claims hating is okay? Do you really think he is any better than the one he was replying to? Two wrongs do not make a right.
do three, as long as the third is yours?

are you going to apologize for slander?

C

cfultz3

i sa-a-a-a-a-aid:

"i don't have to know everything in the scriptures to discern that (that your stuff ain't all biblical)."
K?

meanwhile....
I have never said all I say is correct. But, I won't lean my soul to another's ism with the knowledge that it was from another man. We are to learn from the Spirit and as we are lead to Truth, it comes from Him. But to seek it from another man is not good.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
He knows not what he speak of. Hate is not evil in and of itself. There is a righteous, godly hatred, which is not only directed towards things. Even God has hate and do hate some people. But for the self righteous, who are not only holier than us but even holier than God himself, God must be judged and rebuked for having such hate. Sickening.
well, i can't say as i hate people.
i don't haveta be friends with ever'body tho:)

but i sure do hate bad doctrine especially (when it goes on and on and on and on and on).:rolleyes:

C

cfultz3

do three, as long as the third is yours?

Where is the slander? He teaches hate is okay? He shoves others to death because they do not agree to him. Slander? No. Apologize? No. He was condemned and he in turn did not turn his cheek, but damned in turn.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I have never said all I say is correct. But, I won't lean my soul to another's ism with the knowledge that it was from another man. We are to learn from the Spirit and as we are lead to Truth, it comes from Him. But to seek it from another man is not good.
i don't suppose you attend church either.
lone rangers.
self-taught...here, there and everywhere.

there's never been another man more learned than you i reckon, who you could benefit from.
never been a church with generation after generation of pastors and teachers.
nope...not for the just-me-and-my-bible even when i'm wrong.
i'll never acknowledge that i was absorbing Therapon's stuff (a man) or anything like that.

funny thing is, you have a disciple(s) on CC who learns from you. and you think that is just awesome-ism:)

k....nite.

Last edited:
C

cfultz3

lone rangers.

there's never been another man more learned than you i reckon, who you could benefit from.
i'll never acknowledge that i was absorbing Therapon's stuff (a man) or anything like that.

funny thing is, you have a disciple(s) on CC who learns from you. and you think that is just awesome-ism:)

k....nite.
Self-taught...never...We have been given the Spirit of Truth to guide us into all Truth....I talk to others and where two or more are gathered, there Christ is also. This is Church, not some building.

Then may they learn that hate and disdain is not the way from God.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
lone rangers.

k....nite.
This is very true. These lonely sailors think they can do as they please and pick and choose whatever they like, whereever they like, after own taste, without it having any consequences. Not willing to submit or commit to anything but their own taste for the day. They think they have no accountability or obligation to anyone (God inclusive) for what they believe and teach and that beliefs has any consequences as for fellowship. They are living isolated in disobedience and rebellion against the clear instruction of assembling. Never being able to fully live a christian life as it is intended to be lived. They represent nothing but themselves and their own ideas and they are not be given too much attention. When I see that somebody's into such, I find it meaningless to communicate with them.

Feb 17, 2013
Zone, i do not whish to start an argument with you, there is not much fruit in arguing. I have read the statements of doctrine that your church teaches and they are sound, yet lacking. But, if want something perfect, don't look in the mirror or a church. Church is made up of people. Although the head is Christ who is perfect. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is sound doctrine, taught by all of the new testament writers and mainly Paul. Do not trust in a denomination, study for yourself and seek God. Earnestly in prayer ask Him if it is right and He will answer.

C

cfultz3

well, i can't say as i hate people.
i don't haveta be friends with ever'body tho:)

but i sure do hate bad doctrine especially (when it goes on and on and on and on and on).:rolleyes:
disdain does not equal hate

[h=2]dis·dain[/h] [dis-deyn, dih-steyn] Show IPA
verb (used with object)1.to look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.

2.to think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneathoneself: to disdain replying to an insult.

noun3.a feeling of contempt for anything regarded as unworthy;haughty contempt; scorn.

Origin:
1300–50; (v.) Middle English disdainen < Anglo-French de ( s )deigner (see dis-[SUP]1 [/SUP], deign); (noun) Middle English disdeyn < Anglo-French desdai ( g ) n, derivative of the verb

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
Of course he will not. He has already clearly shown where he's at, what he himself believes and which kind of people he's supporting and his hypocrisy in his false judgments. No more needs to be said about it.

The rebuke of elder1, the false teacher who recommend himself (yet refusing to say where he is coming from, very "honest" eh) and boast about being a "careful scholer" (his spelling) and equals his own so called "treatises" with the word of God, was just.

That cfultz took that as a reason to attack me is just par for the course and what he does all the time. He's always out there looking for faults in those whose posts he dislike and something to argue about in his contention and lust for strife.

Even though I have ignored him (seeing he's not interested in repenting) he carries on. The contention is like a continual dropping. It's something very queer about it all.

C

cfultz3

This is very true. These lonely sailors think they can do as they please and pick and choose whatever they like, whereever they like, after own taste, without it having any consequences. Not willing to submit or commit to anything but their own taste for the day. They think they have no accountability or obligation to anyone (God inclusive) for what they believe and teach and that beliefs has any consequences as for fellowship. They are living isolated in disobedience and rebellion against the clear instruction of assembling. Never being able to fully live a christian life as it is intended to be lived. They represent nothing but themselves and their own ideas and they are not be given too much attention. When I see that somebody's into such, I find it meaningless to communicate with them.
See.....you play Judge...Yet, I do assemble with people and talk about God and the Gospel.....Church is not a building, Church is the calling out.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Zone, i do not whish to start an argument with you, there is not much fruit in arguing. I have read the statements of doctrine that your church teaches and they are sound, yet lacking. But, if want something perfect, don't look in the mirror or a church. Church is made up of people. Although the head is Christ who is perfect. The baptism of the Holy Spirit is sound doctrine, taught by all of the new testament writers and mainly Paul. Do not trust in a denomination, study for yourself and seek God. Earnestly in prayer ask Him if it is right and He will answer.
i'm not into pentecostalism.
i like my church, i'm glad you like yours.
i do study.
i do pray.
i'm staying put.
thanks. and thank you for taking the time to look into my church:)
it's good to do so, even if one decides against it.
at least we can have useful discussion about it from now on.

Bless you,
ttyl

C

cfultz3

Of course he will not. He has already clearly shown where he's at, what he himself believes and which kind of people he's supporting and his hypocrisy in his false judgments. No more needs to be said about it.

The rebuke of elder1, the false teacher who recommend himself (yet refusing to say where he is coming from, very "honest" eh) and boast about being a "careful scholer" (his spelling) and equals his own so called "treatises" with the word of God, was just. That cfultz took that as a reason to attack me is just par for the course and what he does all the time. He's always out there looking for faults in those whose posts he dislike and something to argue about in his contention and lust for strife.

Even though I have ignored him (seeing his not interested in repenting) he carries on, the contention is like a continual dropping. It's something very queer about it all.
Slander is to say something false about another....You set there and condemned another instead of turning your cheek. You proclaim it is okay to hate. There are the things you have said. There is no slander to be found.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
disdain does not equal hate

[h=2]dis·dain[/h] [dis-deyn, dih-steyn] Show IPA
verb (used with object)1.to look upon or treat with contempt; despise; scorn.

2.to think unworthy of notice, response, etc.; consider beneathoneself: to disdain replying to an insult.

noun3.a feeling of contempt for anything regarded as unworthy;haughty contempt; scorn.

Origin:
1300–50; (v.) Middle English disdainen < Anglo-French de ( s )deigner (see dis-[SUP]1 [/SUP], deign); (noun) Middle English disdeyn < Anglo-French desdai ( g ) n, derivative of the verb

okay...i have disdain for bad doctrine.

and little tolerance for ppl who continue to indulge in it.

cfultz3, i'm not really that concerned with your opinion of me dear.
okay?
now, move on and practice what you preach and love your enemies and forgive those who mistreat you.
whoever you think they are.

again, dear...goodnight

1still_waters

This thread derailed three pages ago over isms and anti-isms and ismismism.
It's getting personal up in here so this thread is closed.

Come on folks, learn when to walk away.
Some of this stuff gets majorly petty at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.