Who Won Round 2?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Who won the second presidential debate

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 9, 2011
I would have given that one to Donald Trump.

I understand now,what they mean when they say the bar for him Is very low.

Anytime a grown man with the mentality of a teenager goes tit for tat
With an Adult,you have to give It to them for holding their own.

Feb 7, 2015
I would have given that one to Donald Trump.

I understand now,what they mean when they say the bar for him Is very low.

Hummm..... Might be God in that somewhere. Wasn't David a teenager when he killed Goliath?

C

CharlieGrown

Tit for tat against 3 adults is what you mean.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I just want to thank the person who gave me a rep comment while rebuking me for my comments on this thread about Hillary. Apparently I was not strong enough against her? Better get used to it, she is going to be the next president.

I will say, for such an Alpha male and leader, you obviously do not realize that rep comments are points "FOR" you, not against! If you want to trash me on such unbiblical grounds, you might as well give it to me in the thread. I personally would never have you in leadership, seeing as you haven't even been able to figure out what the rep system is about on CC. I guess that puts me ahead of you! LOL

Dec 9, 2011
Btw one of Clinton staff members told Trump to go F - himself during the debate. That doesn't sound like someone who is winning.
They were probably upset at the pompous uppity unashamed perpetual smirk on Donald Trumps face,and they were happy and content that he Donald shot himself Irreparably In the foot.:eek:

K

KimPetras

Btw one of Clinton staff members told Trump to go F - himself during the debate. That doesn't sound like someone who is winning.
Hey, that's just locker room talk. Nothing to see here!

Dec 9, 2011
Tit for tat against 3 adults is what you mean.
I took notice,

When some of you come out of this trance you are In,you will look at Donald and look at your kids and look at Donald and wonder"what was I thinking.

LOL,looked like,even the cameraman was getting on Donalds nerves.
LOL,one of the host almost started fighting FOR Hillary.

Some men have mothers and daughters and grandmothers and when you disrespect them like Donald did,there are consequences.

And they say there Is more to come.Donald might get labled by society.

L

ladylynn

The very idea that the Clinton's could be back in the White House again is a horrible thought but one I figured we better get used to. But now I really think there is a major hope and possibility that Trump could get the vote to be our next president.

This video posted by CharlieGrown really changed my perspective to hope. God does order the affairs of men and we Christians are the children of God., sons and daughters, salt and light in the world. God is our Father and answers our prayers. It seems satan always wants to take even the hope away.

If we don't pray and don't ask for a miracle no miracle will come. I like this video and the positive attitude of the man who speaks from Jerusalem. How he encourages Christians to not fall for the lie of the media and for us to remember that it is a spiritual battle. Being humbled is a major step God takes in dealing with humans.

Trump is for sure being shamed and humbled in front of all the world (and his family) and having to say he is sorry. This guy is being forced to go through a major change in his life. I don't think he ever considered he would have to be humbled or submit. I don't even know if he ever even thought of the word submit. He has always bossed people around and had everyone submit to him because he is rich.

I agree with this man on the video., "God can do more with Samson than He can do with Jezebel. God can do more with a carnal prophet..., God could anoint the jaw bone of an ass and slay his enemies better than He can anoint Jezebel to advance His prophetic agenda. God never used Jezebel but He did use Samson. Donald Trump is like a Samson., like the jawbone of an ass is an appropriate word for what we are experiencing right now."

God can use and anoint Trump better than Hillary. There is no sorrow or humbling going on with Hillary. But look at Trump.., there are some major differences happening with Trump that we have not expected.

I thought this man's perspective was worth quoting and re posting. I encourage you guys to listen to this video too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUBFeRocTEM

Last edited:
C

CharlieGrown

I took notice,

When some of you come out of this trance you are In,you will look at Donald and look at your kids and look at Donald and wonder"what was I thinking.

LOL,looked like,even the cameraman was getting on Donalds nerves.
LOL,one of the host almost started fighting FOR Hillary.

Some men have mothers and daughters and grandmothers and when you disrespect them like Donald did,there are consequences.

And they say there Is more to come.Donald might get labled by society.
Even after he apologizes?

Dec 9, 2011
Even after he apologizes?
People apologize all the time,what does that mean If Its not sincere?

I think that In this case,the devil knew that If It didn't,through Donald,apologize,the people that are easily led by the flute Donald Is playing,will wake up and realize,we are being used and that guy Is not sincere.

But then again maybe they would still have remained In a jumping up and down like true Trump soldiers just waiting for Donald to give them orders that they will try there best to carry out.

You see,just like a person getting saved,they might cry and sincerly repent.

Its not hard to see.:)

Feb 7, 2015
People apologize all the time,what does that mean If Its not sincere?

I think that In this case,the devil knew that If It didn't,through Donald,apologize,the people that are easily led by the flute Donald Is playing,will wake up and realize,we are being used and that guy Is not sincere.

But then again maybe they would still have remained In a jumping up and down like true Trump soldiers just waiting for Donald to give them orders that they will try there best to carry out.

You see,just like a person getting saved,they might cry and sincerly repent.

Its not hard to see.:)
Hummm. Sounds like you know way more about doing that stuff to be talking about anyone else but yourself. I am not blessed with all the divine wisdom some of you claim to have. I can't know someone else's heart; I have to leave that up to God.

Dec 9, 2011
Hummm. Sounds like you know way more about doing that stuff to be talking about anyone else but yourself. I am not blessed with all the divine wisdom some of you claim to have. I can't know someone else's heart; I have to leave that up to God.
just noticing and describing by comparison things that I have read In the bible to what I see or hear from Donald Trump and the way his supporters react.

Dec 9, 2011
By the way,some of those you said would have to have from yourself because I haven't claimed to have wisdom.

And maybe you are blessed but maybe at this time,you are not blessed.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Everyone's excited because Trump got in that one zinger but for the most part he just rambled nonsense like he always does

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Sorry it is so big. Uploaded from my phone