Question

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Yes it is a good think he is sticking to the KJV.. But without the Holy Spirit a person cannot understand the true message of the Holy Bible..
Once again you are questioning his salvation and his possession of the Holy Spirit. Which is none of your concern.
he gave me the tools a good 1611 Authorized Version of the King James Bible, perfect in it's translation no, a Strong,s Concordance The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible published by Thomas Nelson and a Smiths Dictionary.
He said nothing about his "foundation" being based on Strong's Concordance. Here is what he said and the word "foundation" is not even there.

Mar 17, 2023
I would say my question for you is? What are your thoughts on Genisus 1:1&2. I am posting a study and looking for feedback. If you thank I am on track please say so, and if you thank, I am on the wrong track please from Gods word show me from the bible where I am wrong.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
I would say my question for you is? What are your thoughts on Genisus 1:1&2. I am posting a study and looking for feedback. If you thank I am on track please say so, and if you thank, I am on the wrong track please from Gods word show me from the bible where I am wrong.
What are you thoughts? Start briefly.

Mar 17, 2023
Adstar just who made you my judge, first you do not even know me, you have no idea about my walk with the Lord, I am ready to meet God and let my works speak for themselves. You have the right as a Christian, a Christ man to discernment but only God has the right of Judgment. I have been born of the water and the spirit; that is another good bible study. I do have a question for you; Do you understand what Jesus meant when He said when He said " in John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Mar 17, 2023
What are you thoughts? Start briefly.
BillyD thankyou for what you said you are looking out for me. your advice is well placed and coming from a good place; I can tell just by the way you said it. I got saved while in the Navy in 1976 but it was not till about 10 years ago that someone took me and started to teach me just how to study the bible. We started with the milk and have worked our way up. Chapter by chapter verse by verse so that you get the who, what, where, why ect. Here a little and there a little does not work for real understanding. Topical yes. Again thank you

Billyd

May 8, 2014
BillyD thankyou for what you said you are looking out for me. your advice is well placed and coming from a good place; I can tell just by the way you said it. I got saved while in the Navy in 1976 but it was not till about 10 years ago that someone took me and started to teach me just how to study the bible. We started with the milk and have worked our way up. Chapter by chapter verse by verse so that you get the who, what, where, why ect. Here a little and there a little does not work for real understanding. Topical yes. Again thank you
I read and study the Bible as the literal inspired Word of God. If you have a question(s) about Genesis 1 and 2, ask me. I may or may not be able to answer you. If I am not able to answer you, I will say so and let it go at that.

If you want me to ask a question about that scripture, start here. I don't know the answer, but I've always wondered.

How long was Adam and eve in the Garden of Eden?

Mar 17, 2023
I am not sure I have never read anything that comes close to saying.

Mar 17, 2023
One of the most difficult things that a Christian has to do is to rightly parse the word of God (the Bible). That begins with reading it. In order to understand what he is reading, he must have a translation in his native tongue. He also needs to understand that no understanding will come from reading it unless the reading is bathed in prayer.

Here is my challenge to you.

If all you want to do is argue about the version of the Bible that one has selected, it is time for you to take the time you spend arguing, and spend it studying your selected version. With careful, prayerful study, God will lead you to the message each scripture has for you. God tells us that His word will not return void. If the version that you are reading is only stimulating you to argue about the version, put it down and find a version in your own native tongue. Then begin a careful, prayerful study. I promise you that the Words will not return void.
AMEN

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Mar 17, 2023
You seem to want questions here are some for you:
You seem to want questions so that you can educate me. I will ask a few questions:

What was Satan's first roll or position in the bible?

What makes Eve the mother of all living?

Why is Cain not listed in the genealogy of Adam?

How many of each animal did Noah take on the ark?

Where did Cain's wife come from, and just how did she get their?

Just who was Lilia in the bible?

Were Adam and Eve the first people on earth?

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Can you explain this to me It says “Whoso readeth, let him understand

Matthew 24:22. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. What are these days and what were they shortened to?

Last question Of the 7 churches in Revelation 2&3 God found no fault with only 2; who were they? What set them apart?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
How long was Adam and eve in the Garden of Eden?
It would appear that they were not there too long before disaster struck. Otherwise there would have been some additional information in chapter 3.

Mar 17, 2023
You seem to want questions so that you can educate me. I will ask a few questions:

Matthew 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Can you explain this to me It says “Whoso readeth, let him understand

Matthew 24:22. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened. What are these days and what were they shortened to?

Last question Of the 7 churches in Revelation 2&3 God found no fault with only 2; who were they? What set them apart?
Weren't you saying something about judging others??
Just where and how am I or was I judging you?

Mar 17, 2023

Just where and how am I or was I judging you?
Your little smiley face and "Can you explain to me It says "whoso readeth let him understand" I am sorry I forgot you do not like the 1611 or any version of the King James bible or those that use it.
Which version do you want to use to answer the question?
New International Version
“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—

New Living Translation
“The day is coming when you will see what Daniel the prophet spoke about—the sacrilegious object that causes desecration standing in the Holy Place.” (Reader, pay attention!)

English Standard Version
“So when you see the abomination of desolation spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Berean Standard Bible
So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ described by the prophet Daniel (let the reader understand),

Berean Literal Bible
Therefore when you shall see 'the abomination of desolation,' having been spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place--the one reading, let him understand--

King James Bible
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

New King James Version
“Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand),

New American Standard Bible
“Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place—let the reader understand—

NASB 1995
“Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

NASB 1977
“Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),

Legacy Standard Bible

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Can you tell my just why you are so sure about this.
Because that is exactly what is revealed in the Bible. Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: (Rom 5:12) Who is the progenitor of the human race? Adam. Who is "the mother of all living"? Eve.