Are part of the worldview and calling ourselves Christian?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jacob_g

Active member
Sep 1, 2019
346
159
43
#1
(If I) .... I am a man 6" 4" and 350 lb. Born a male. I have decided I should be a girl.... I feel like a girl inside.... I decide I am really a girl... It is now legal for me go go to the women's bathroom in the U.S. Are you as a christian just going to go with the flow and shake your head but accept this is now the law in America....

When do we as Christians stand up and get a backbone... We are a Republic.... Why does the 3% create are laws and rule our country unstread of the other 97%? (+/-).

Why do Christians do not fight? Is it because we have submitted to the worldview or is it because we are part of the worldview and calling ourselves Christian?