New Christian Chat Members (Introduce yourselves!)

New to Christian Chat? Introduce yourself here! BUT BEWARE, you might get a lot of attention!!! :)
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B
Replies
1
Views
818
K
S
Replies
2
Views
596
missy2shoes
M
K
Replies
1
Views
701
imTastik
I
B
Replies
8
Views
1K
Smooge
S
K
Replies
2
Views
613
imTastik
I
B
Replies
1
Views
583
imTastik
I
I
Replies
7
Views
653
imTastik
I
K
Replies
1
Views
933
missy2shoes
M
M
Replies
4
Views
563
faith79
F
S
Replies
6
Views
588
faith79
F
T
Replies
4
Views
592
faith79
F
C
Replies
3
Views
539
ndimu
N
H
Replies
2
Views
698
imTastik
I
L
Replies
2
Views
738
missy2shoes
M
B
Replies
3
Views
668
sweet_eyes
S
H
Replies
7
Views
645
jennifferharr
J
S
Replies
6
Views
699
faith79
F
H
Replies
3
Views
542
faith79
F