- 60 Vanilla Wafers, crushed
- 4 TBS butter, melted
- 16 oz (2 (8 oz) blocks) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cream of coconut
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 oz can crushed pineapple in juice, with the juice drained
- 10 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained and diced
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Beat together in your mixer cream cheese, and cream of coconut until smooth. Fold in the cool whip until combined.
- Gently fold in pineapple and cherries and spread on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Top with coconut and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Enjoy!