John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Worship God every day! But rest from your own works even as He rested.
Exo 20:8-11 [WEB]
(8) “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
(9) You shall labor six days, and do all your work,
(10) but the seventh day is a Sabbath to Yahweh your God. You shall not do any work in it, you, nor your son, nor your daughter, your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your livestock, nor your stranger who is within your gates;
(11) for in six days Yahweh made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day; therefore Yahweh blessed the Sabbath day, and made it holy.”
Heb 4:3-11 [WEB]
(3) For we who have believed do enter into that rest, even as he has said, “As I swore in my wrath, they will not enter into my rest;” although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
(4) For he has said this somewhere about the seventh day, “God rested on the seventh day from all his works;”
(9) There remains therefore a Sabbath rest for the people of God.
(10) For he who has entered into his rest has himself also rested from his works, as God did from his.
(11) Let’s therefore give diligence to enter into that rest, that not anyone fall after the same example of disobedience.
Exo 31:12-18 [WEB*]
(12) The LORD spoke to Moses, saying,
(13) “Speak also to the children of Israel, saying, ‘Most certainly you shall keep my Sabbaths: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that you may know that I am Yahweh who sanctifies you.
(14) You shall keep the Sabbath therefore; for it is holy to you. Everyone who profanes it shall surely be put to death; for whoever does any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
(15) Six days shall work be done, but on the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to Yahweh. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall surely be put to death.
(16) Therefore the children of Israel shall keep the Sabbath, to observe the Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
(17) It is a sign between me and the children of Israel forever; for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.’”
(18) He gave to Moses, when he finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, the two tablets of the testimony, stone tablets, written with God’s finger.
Rom 3:3-4 [WEB*]
(3) For what if some were without faith? Will their lack of faith nullify the faithfulness of God?
(4) God forbid! Yes, let God be true, but every man a liar. As it is written, “That you might be justified in your words, and might prevail when you come into judgment.”
[*minor edits for clarity]
Rom 15:13 [KJV]
(13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
1Th 5:14-23 [KJV]
(14) Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feeble minded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.
(15) See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.
(16) Rejoice evermore.
(17) Pray without ceasing.
(18) In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
(19) Quench not the Spirit.
(20) Despise not prophesying.
(21) Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
(22) Abstain from all appearance of evil.
(23) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.