Recent content by angel0101

  1. A

    Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

    it ask me to d/l it the christian chat, I tried, so I thought that didn't work so I donated money that didn't work so now I give up than have technical support, which was a robo that talked chibooris I gave up so here I am , maybe this will help Download link for Christian Chat desktop...
  2. A

    Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

    oh sorry I must of replied to something you wrote no?
  3. A

    Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

    that's ok Becca I have stm which means one minute later in most cases like pw if they have different rules , like int this case, I forget in this case I have no clue what it is, and they won't let me in. It is what it is. I really just wanted to chat with christian ppl so apparantly again the...