Download link for Christian Chat desktop application for Windows

Becca12

May 20, 2014
My microphone won't ever work on the app :(

angel0101

Jun 14, 2020
Clearwater
that's ok Becca I have stm which means one minute later in most cases like pw if they have different rules , like int this case, I forget in this case I have no clue what it is, and they won't let me in. It is what it is. I really just wanted to chat with christian ppl so apparantly again the devil wins again. My computer doesn't even have it, so I am lost once again hey that's written on my forehead lol

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
that's ok Becca I have stm which means one minute later in most cases like pw if they have different rules , like int this case, I forget in this case I have no clue what it is, and they won't let me in. It is what it is. I really just wanted to chat with christian ppl so apparantly again the devil wins again. My computer doesn't even have it, so I am lost once again hey that's written on my forehead lol
I have no clue what any of that means 🤔

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
ChatApp is not working today. it lets you login but no names appear in any room, not even your own name

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
yep; 's why we're all hanging out in forums :/

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
I'm not sure if it has any connection but, I spoke on the phone to a lady in NJ earlier today and the connection was extremely spotty. I wondered why until she mentioned she'd try and call back tomorrow because they were being bombarded by Isaias. Idk, admin may just be updating, cleaning, maintenance, whatever it is that he do.

greenrook

Mar 12, 2010
Yes thanks Maxwel. In my case today I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and I had to do the following for it to install or else the behavior was the same as Tylor pointed out. I know the installer is suppose to install this automatically but sometimes it acts up. :)

What I have to do is once I downloaded "ChristianChat-3.7.3b-Setup.exe" I then downloaded Adobe Air (https://get.adobe.com/air/otherversions/ )and install it first then I was able to run "ChristianChat-3.7.3b-Setup.exe and install went through ok.
See pics
Thank you!

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
This link doesnt work for my laptop. Any suggestions?
The installer has had all kinds of problems for a long time now. Lots of complaints during that time and no official responses or updates. Good luck getting an answer.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Adobe Air is your friend .

Downlaod that then install Christian Chat app worked for me