Recent content by BigO25

  1. BigO25

    Insomniacs! Post here!

    How can I remove this one here? Do I won’t have a duplicate?
  2. BigO25

    Insomniacs! Post here!

    Remember that Jesus loves you!
  3. BigO25

    Insomniacs! Post here!

    Ohhh ok! I will do Thank you for your suggestion.
  4. BigO25

    Insomniacs! Post here!

    Stay up and discuss what’s on your mind. Remember Jesus loves you!
  5. BigO25

    Healing from Anxiety/PTSD

    Please pray for me that my anxiety will subside. I had major surgery and have developed anxiety post surgery. I know this is not from God. I rebuke Satan! My Jesus is my God and savior. Please heal me from this anxiety completely. Amen.
  6. BigO25

    ~Chuckle for the Day~

    If only Noah swatted one mosquito.
  7. BigO25

    The Ark of the Covenant Debate

    The. Book of Revelation discusses the covenant. But there is a mixture of conflicting interpretations. What is your opinion and determine why you think so.
  8. BigO25

    Matthew 11:28-29 Thoughts?

    Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”
  9. BigO25

    The Front Porch.

    Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-29
  10. BigO25

    ~Prayer Message Today~

    Pray for my brother who is a paraplegic. He was hit while in his chair approaching his car. Last said she never saw him. He broke left ribs and his right elbow. He’s ok. But in a lot of pain. 💔
  11. BigO25

    New Member

    Yay!! Psalm 103!! 🎉
  12. BigO25

    Strictly Miscellaneous

    Yes I got off o click bait and ads you have no idea why it feeds on your page. Yucky stuff not meant for our eye. 🤦🏻‍♀️
  13. BigO25

    New Member

    Thank you rewriter. I will definitely explore the conversations. God bless!!
  14. BigO25

    New Member

    I meant I CAN chat about anything that has to do with our faith. 🙏🏼
  15. BigO25

    Let’s Discuss Interesting Topics

    I think I would fall to pieces and ask for forgiveness. And cling to Him. Follow Him wherever He went.