Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Please pray for me that my anxiety will subside. I had major surgery and have developed anxiety post surgery. I know this is not from God. I rebuke Satan! My Jesus is my God and savior. Please heal me from this anxiety completely. Amen.
I pray your concerns are spiritually attended to through Christ
our Lord God. Through the grace of God, I pray a heling comes to be,
and you come to know that all is well.
Amen