Recent content by Edith

  1. Edith

    Where to find Christian women 30-40

    Welcome dear
  2. Edith

    Singles: How often do you go to church?

    Church is a priority to the point where I moved to the neighborhood of the Church. So I can always be there. I think abstaining from church is a matter of maturity.
  3. Edith

    Singles: How often do you go to church?

    HI five brother I think this is my 1st 100percent agreeing with you.
  4. Edith

    Suit Up!

    We don't have Halloween, so I pass. Though I'm grateful we don't celebrate it. It's one thing less in my list of "should we? or should we not?"
  5. Edith

    Tales From the Singles Forum -- What Are Your Best/Most Prominent Stories/Memories From Your Time Here as a Single?

    I have been on c.C. for a year now, i have particular to say but I have enjoyed every conversation we have had here. Nevertheless , I fell in love once on the live chat with someone I don't know , he had a very great french ascent , beautiful ascent , I think that's all I liked.
  6. Edith

    It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood! Won't You Be My Neighbor?

    I am the nosy neighbor who knows and talks to everybody even when they don't want to talk
  7. Edith

    Christian Marriage

    my sis/bro seriously from what I see we can know we'll only while we live it but it is what Kalon says
  8. Edith

    "LOVE" What is it to You?

    This post is not to have the definition of love. It is to express a doubt, may be a fear or simply something I have shockingly noticed. Lately there is a Christian couple in their 60s seeking Divorce in court. one wants it, the other is refusing. And we find it becoming normal to get divorce...
  9. Edith

    Contentment in singlehood

    Dear, desiring to be in a relationship does not mean you are not contented with our Christ. infact I belief we can only make better partners when we are contented in Christ. it is at the point of contentment that a Christian should seek matrimony. The point here is for us to understand between...
  10. Edith

    Hi !

    Welcome to CC brother,
  11. Edith

    Should Christians Use Dating Apps?

    One word Yes, another word May be, but then, have you found? No?. so seek till you find. online, under the rug, in the drawer, ..... don't mind me Don't mind me personally I would say yes but make sure to search well
  12. Edith

    Contentment in singlehood

    I know and I know zero there is someone somewhere who would find you charming
  13. Edith

    Can a Christian marry someone they are not physically attracted to if they are spiritually compatible?

    I have a question for girls. can girls fine men attractive? sincerely I think a man could be good-looking, well dressed but finding a man attractive how does that happen?