Recent content by FredBotswana

  1. FredBotswana

    Abstinence/Waiting/Lust/Sin

    Thanks for the reply - I have decided that i am never going to do it again, i have done whatever it takes, and the on the 8th month i fall. "Marriage will probably help your situation, but it's not a magic bullet"- i am succumbing because i dont have a woman, to tell you the truth, if she was...
  2. FredBotswana

    Abstinence/Waiting/Lust/Sin

    Galatians 5:19-21: "The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery... I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God
  3. FredBotswana

    Abstinence/Waiting/Lust/Sin

    Brothers and sisters in Christ, I am a Christian man who deeply desires to be married someday. I have been praying earnestly for God to lead me to the woman He has ordained for me. By His grace, I have been able to remain sexually abstinent for several months at a time—sometimes six months...
  4. FredBotswana

    "Sinning Religion".

    Wow! thanks for the message, you're truly saved.
  5. FredBotswana

    How do we pray???

    Thank you. That's how I wanted to phrase it
  6. FredBotswana

    How do we pray???

    If you’re now struggling with Faith (doubt, unbelief, double-mindedness), how do you pray about it? Do you cast it out as in “you spirit of doubt, unbelief, double-mindedness, I cast you out of me”, or you pray as in asking God restore your faith as in “Father God restore my faith etc etc”...
  7. FredBotswana

    how should we pray?

    If you’re now struggling with Faith (doubt, unbelief, double-mindedness), how do you pray about it? Do you cast it out as in “you spirit of doubt, unbelief, double-mindedness, I cast you out of me”, or you pray as in asking God restore your faith as in “Father God restore my faith etc etc”...
  8. FredBotswana

    Our Enemies As Christians

    Does that sound like Paul was hoping for Alexander to get off lightly? Not even
  9. FredBotswana

    Our Enemies As Christians

    Let's talk about when it comes to our enemies as Christians, the Bible says; -Matthew. 5:44 -But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you -Luke 6:28 -Bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you You will do exactly as these scriptures say, and them your...
  10. FredBotswana

    HOW DO YOU KNOW?

    I usually say "God of Wonders and Miracles, please fight my battles and give me rest and let me hold my peace, for this is what you promised me as per Exodus 14:14". Does this mean i must exercise MY authority now and stop asking God>?
  11. FredBotswana

    HOW DO YOU KNOW?

    Thank You for the message Profound and eye opening
  12. FredBotswana

    HOW DO YOU KNOW?

    What does it really mean to -Love your enemies -do good to those who hate me -bless those who curse me -pray for those who mistreat me may you please elaborate for me? also, is it wrong to pray against your enemies with scriptures like Psalm 35(So let sudden ruin come upon them! Let them be...
  13. FredBotswana

    HOW DO YOU KNOW?

    Thank you, so basically what you are saying is that i must seek wisdom and ask God to give it to me right? so that through wisdom i can see where the issue is right?
  14. FredBotswana

    HOW DO YOU KNOW?

    When you have misfortunes after misfortunes, challenges after challenges, setbacks after setbacks, loss after loss over the years; how do you know that it's God (to strengthen your faith? to test if you will deny Him? to prepare you something coming?), the devil (demonic attack, evils spirits...