Recent content by God-fearing

  1. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Revelation is the revealing of Christ Jesus. I said end of the world sorta meaning bringing to the climax.
  2. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    The sin is found in man not satan....Satan has no influence no one can say the devil made me do it.
  3. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Wow let me see...hmm the great tribulation last 7 years which leads to the end of the world sorta speak The chaotic empire you address last four years and ends at the Flavian dynasty which restores law and order. If I remember correctly 🤔
  4. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Just to throw this out there. This is to all. Scripture tells us Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass...
  5. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Also wasn't the curse that God placed of the kings expired when Jesus was born?
  6. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    In actuality Jesus blood is both jew and gentile?....follow the generations
  7. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Exactly.....thanks... and that's why Jesus addressed them at the temple and siad he would give it to another. The pharisees house would become desolate. As I have stated time and time again. A pharisees is a type of person. Pharisees are not Levites. According to Leviticus law Jesus would...
  8. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    What's jesus talking about here? Luk 22:27 For which is greater, the guest who is seated at a meal or the servant who is waiting on him? is it not the guest? but I am among you as a servant. Luk 22:28 But you are those who have kept with me through my troubles; Luk 22:29 And I will give...
  9. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Dan 2:20 Daniel answered and said, Blessed be the name of God for ever and ever: for wisdom and might are his: Dan 2:21 And he changeth the times and the seasons: he removeth kings, and setteth up kings: he giveth wisdom unto the wise, and knowledge to them that know understanding
  10. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I have a question on revelation....how do you see this? Rev 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Rev 21:4 And God shall...
  11. God-fearing

    "Synagogue of Satan"

    Nope, back in the day synagogues were also places where Christians met too.
  12. God-fearing

    "Synagogue of Satan"

    That would include jews and Christians.
  13. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    Yes it does exist for Jesus, but the prophecies spoken of which lead up to the second coming of jesus are seen as a world wide event not isolated events that through secular reasoning distort your view. As it points to the world today not 2000 yrs ago. Yes we all know that it was written...
  14. God-fearing

    Replacement theology? Yes or No.

    I've been working on a thought of the book of Revelation sorta like a over view at 3000 ft. Taking the mount of transfiguration into account. In order for God to be fully revealed the 3 things necessary are the law, the prophets and of course Jesus himself. Without any of the above...
  15. God-fearing

    What is the Abomination of Desolation?

    Honestly I am not here to debate exact dates times ect...that doesn't change the issue of 70 AD as a abomination. Or the fact of saying Jesus was murdered. I stand by my findings and have peace with them. To each their own in this matter as its not a salvation issue. Jesus said no...