What is the synagogue of Satan? This video from Scott, aka "Black Sheep", has some helpful insights.
It just seems logical to start by making a list of religions that have synagogues!![]()
"Christians" like messianic/Hebrew roots?That would include jews and Christians.
"Christians" like messianic/Hebrew roots?
What is the synagogue of Satan? This video from Scott, aka "Black Sheep", has some helpful insights.
Nope, back in the day synagogues were also places where Christians met too.
Until they weren't.Nope, back in the day synagogues were also places where Christians met too.
You obviously did not take any notice of what Scott said. I'm no fan of organised religion, but your concept of salvation is false. It has nothing to do with the church people attend. It has everything to do with accepting Christ, confessing Him as Lord and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.He failed to answer your question?
In short, today's organized religious institutions are the synagogue of satan as they teach his deceptions and wrap it all up in religious garb to try and make it sound like it's teaching from the Lord. Most fall for it which is why Jesus said few are saved - Matthew 7:13,14
Could have been Jewish people rejecting fully against Jesus Christ.. that would be them. So today .. the same kind of thing to all.. if they are not for me they are against me. It seems some are getting stuck on a word synagogue. You should notWhat is the synagogue of Satan? This video from Scott, aka "Black Sheep", has some helpful insights.
your concept of salvation is false
It has everything to do with accepting Christ, confessing Him as Lord and believing in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.
I worked with some contractors from Blackwater who had “Infidel” tattooed on the back of their necks. These guy had a dream of slaughtering Muslim jihadists.
So I guess Peter (before he was baptized with the Holy Spirit) would’ve been one of those “fake Christians”?That's what the devil keeps trying to tell me. But I give him the boot each time he pops up and tries to get me to go become slave to ungodly doctrines being taught in mainstream denominations
And those who actually get born again are led by the Lord to not sit under false doctrine so they would be leaving the denominations.
Yeah well the Lord Jesus is going to be slaughtering all moslems as well as all the fake Christians who don't obey the gospel as they are the tares Jesus warned about.
2 Thessalonians 1:7,8 - And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ
So I guess Peter (before he was baptized with the Holy Spirit) would’ve been one of those “fake Christians”?
Eh, that’s a little bit of a reach. The main enemies were the Pharisees. But at no point did they ever come close to accepting Jesus. I’m not a judge but everyone who calls on the name of the Lord (Jesus) is saved.No, He was an Apostle.
The only times he was a fake Christian was when He denied Christ and when he was trying to live as an OT Jew and had to be corrected by Paul but both times Peter repented and turned back to the Lord
Jesus taught there would be tares among us who are actually servants of the devil sent to corrupt Christians to trick them in to turning away from the Lord. As always He was right and today we see a lot of false brethren trying to draw Christians in to false doctrine.
I’m not a judge but everyone who calls on the name of the Lord (Jesus) is saved.
okay, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t judge. I just think there’s a lot if people on here that are saved. I actually feel good today. Probably because I had a good emtb experience yesterdayRight and then you turn right around and judge.
You failed to qualify that statement which is to include actually living for the Lord abiding in Christ,
Some would hear your statement than think "I can keep living in sin and it's all good" which of course is a false gospel.
I shouldn’t judge.
I had a good emtb experience yesterday