Recent content by Jason_K

  1. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Wow that's amazing that you overcame a 30 year long addiction, it gives me hope in my own battles with addictions. I agree with you about addictions being strongholds and spiritual in nature for Christians: I came to the realisation last week that my own spirit is partially crushed from my...
  2. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Thank you for sharing your story, it is inspirational to say the least. I struggle with more than one addiction and may need to get involved in going to meetings. I too have seen counsellors and therapists over the years and got a lot of help from them. I see a therapist once a month now and...
  3. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Thank you for your prayer. It's good to know someone is routing for me! I hope I can be restored and I will spend more time in prayer.
  4. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Thank you kindly.
  5. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Thank you for welcoming me back, thank you for all your kind words and the links. And of course, thank you for your prayer.
  6. Jason_K

    Prayer for addcition

    Hello I am currently the living embodiment of the destruction an 18 year long addiction has caused. I'm currently waiting on a 12 week bible based recovery workbook to be delivered; a book I'm hoping can free me from the bondage of addiction. Any prayer towards this will be much appreciated...
  7. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Thank you for your reply, sorry there's been a delay in my responding, I have been so caught up in the current of life's problems. But that is such a kind thing to do, to buy coffee for the nurses! Me, I've found comfort the last few days in praising God with thanks for the doctors and nurses...
  8. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Thank you for sharing this and all the other scripture posts! It will give me great peace and joy to pray for you this night!:)
  9. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Canada, wow looks beautiful on tv and Instagram posts! Part of me would really love to visit British Columbia someday:) Wow a four hour wait here in Ireland would be considered a godsend! Cases are triaged here also, but an urgent case could still mean 15+ hours of waiting. It makes me wonder...
  10. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    I think you're right, thanks for your input. There is a consuming mental health problem I need addressed first though - all I have to do is merely think of my foot problem and my mental health symptoms will instantly intrude, as they do with all manner of other casual day to day thoughts. My...
  11. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Maybe it's just here in Ireland and the UK we use the term A+E for the Accident and Emergency unit of a hospital?:unsure: Here's a link to a song; it's a secular song but is entitled A+E!
  12. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Hi Yes A+E stands for Accident and Emergency. To answer your question, yeah that 15 hours would've passed anyway if I hadn't been in A+E. Countless people are not there anymore once they're finally called by a nurse and that is simply because the waiting time is far too long and creates a...
  13. Jason_K

    Being extremely heavily attacked

    Very encouraging words!
  14. Jason_K

    Help with decision

    Greetings everyone Just over 2 months ago I fractured my foot, but due to other personal issues at the time, I couldn't get to a hospital. But within the last 2 weeks I've gotten to see my doctor and get an xray. The advice coming from those consultations now is to attend A+E, but the waiting...
  15. Jason_K

    Prayer for freedom from alcohol

    @CS1 @PaulHumphries777 Thank you both for your prayers! It has been almost 4 weeks now since I have drank and I doubt I would have gotten this far without my opening myself up to the "powerful effect of good people's prayer"(James 5.16):)