Recent content by kv100

  1. kv100

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    "So God created MAN in his own image, in the image of God created he him; MALE and FEMALE created he them." - Genesis 1:27
  2. kv100

    What biblical sin does a woman commit by leading God’s people?

    “Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man” (1 Timothy 2:11–12). This passage must be taken seriously, but it must also be read in its setting and alongside everything else Paul and Scripture say about women. Paul...
  3. kv100

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Jesus says in Mark 2:27 "The Sabbath was made for MAN"(as in mankind) so this tells us that it was established and functioned as a law When it was made on the 7th day.
  4. kv100

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Jesus says in Mark 2:27 " The sabbath was made for Man" (as in mankind) in that the Sabbath was a law established in the days of creation and applies to all of mankind.
  5. kv100

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    Notice in Colossians it says 'do not judge' not 'do not obey they sabbath'. Also in Heb 4:9 says 'there remains then a sabbath rest for the people of God'
  6. kv100

    looking for help reconciling the Sabbath with common observation?

    The claim that the Sabbath was only an Old Covenant institution fails when Scripture's timeline is examined. The Sabbath was not introduced at Sinai. It appears before Israel existed as a nation...Genesis 2:2–3 states: "God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it He rested from...
  7. kv100

    I’m trying to reconcile what scripture says with the common belief that abortion is murder. Can anyone point me to scripture that builds that gap?

    Jeremiah 1:5 is about Jeremiah specifically, not every unborn child. “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; and before you came out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.” — Jeremiah 1:5 Look at the grammar: “you,” “you,” “you.” God is speaking directly...