Recent content by Maryyy2

  1. Maryyy2

    Hi

    Hey! I grew up in a very strict and sheltered environment where my dad believed girls needed rules, chores, discipline, and to be taught to listen and obey. If we did something wrong, he believed we needed to be spanked. I was homeschooled, attended church twice a week, and regularly...
  2. Maryyy2

    Hey

    Hi everyone! I’m glad to be here and hope to get to know some new people who share my faith and values. I grew up in a very strict and sheltered Christian home. My dad believed that girls needed rules, chores, discipline, and to be taught to listen and obey. I was homeschooled, attended church...
  3. Maryyy2

    Different up bringing

    I grew up in a very strict and sheltered environment where my dad believed girls needed rules, chores, discipline, and to be taught to listen and obey. If we did something wrong, he believed we needed to be spanked. I was homeschooled, attended church twice a week, and regularly participated in...