Hey

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Maryyy2

New member
Sep 29, 2026
3
7
3
18
Hi everyone! I’m glad to be here and hope to get to know some new people who share my faith and values.

I grew up in a very strict and sheltered Christian home. My dad believed that girls needed rules, chores, discipline, and to be taught to listen and obey. I was homeschooled, attended church twice a week, and regularly participated in Bible studies. Discipline was taken very seriously in our home, including spanking when we did something wrong.

Because of the way I was raised, I sometimes feel like I’m very different from the rest of the world. I’m still learning how to navigate a society with values, experiences, and perspectives that are very different from what I grew up knowing. At times it can feel like I’m learning how to find my place all over again.

At the same time, my upbringing gave me a strong foundation in my faith, and my relationship with God is very important to me. I’m trying to grow, learn, and understand who I am while holding on to the parts of my faith that
 
GFHlItnXkAAOdcd - Copy - Copy - Copy (4).jpg
:)
Be thankful you had parents of apparently sound morals and taught and raised
you with Christian values. Many are not as fortunate.