Recent content by natalie888

  1. N

    Abused dogs/bad neighbours

    Thankyou :)
  2. N

    Abused dogs/bad neighbours

    Hi I had to report a violent incident this week, I witnessed a man hitting a dog. So I called the police and rspca (animal protection organisation) This was very distressing to me and traumatic. I have been praying for a while now for protection over the neighbourhood from these people Most...
  3. N

    Love

    Hi all, wanted to have conversation about love and how to find it. In the past I have sinned and had toxic relationships and been on the wrong path. I've been hurt and betrayed etc. Luckily now aprox 10years on (not counting) I find myself happy single and starting relationship with God again...
  4. N

    I believe in Jesus , Hi , my name is Andrew im in California, i recently went through a really bad breakup full of disrespect and betrayal.

    Hi Andrew, I've learnt that Jesus went through the same human emotions, betrayed and disrespected. I hope you overcome this :)
  5. N

    The chosen

    I'm loving it so far, learnt this from it "But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine." it was so beautiful when Jesus healed mary M. I didnt know about this or her...
  6. N

    The chosen

    Hey thanks for the link I will give it a try :)
  7. N

    The chosen

    Has anyone watched the chosen TV programme. Thinking of re joining amazon prime to watch this......
  8. N

    The use of AI for the searching and studying of Scripture. Thoughts?

    Yes I'm using it to until I buy my bible, I use it to find prary related to what's going on in my life that day and use it as part if practise but will buy a new bible soon
  9. N

    New

    Thanks Andy, I'm curious why you replied with this one specifically for me, does it relate to what is happening now? With the cold toxic people maybe....
  10. N

    New

    Hi everyone I'm new too. I felt the world had become too dark and I was worried for humanity because of news stories and neighbours and turned to god. Since then I've been praying everyday, listening to Christian radio and reading parts of the bible. I want to buy a bible soon and I've been...