Recent content by Steven86

  1. S

    Do this...and you WILL see miracles!!

    Hello everyone, So, what I am about to reveal to you from The Word, I do ALL for the glory of God!!! I speak of this rarely, as you will understand once I share the scripture. ***IMPORTANT, AND THIS IS CRUCIAL**** >>> Before I share the story and the scripture... PLEASE, repent of...
  2. S

    Salvation for Patrick

    There is an truly amazing book called Praying Effectively for the Lost. Email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you :)
  3. S

    Mission trip to Gaza

    Recently, The Lord has shown me how much His heart hurts for all of the innocent Palestinian and Israeli children that are caught up in this horrific war. The Lord has made it clear he wants me to go to the middle east, into a war zone, to bring the love and light of our Heavenly Father to...
  4. S

    Prayer for possible business deal...

    Praying for you and your endeavors! As a business man, we need far more disciples of Jesus as leaders in the business world!! John 3:16-17