Hello everyone,
So, what I am about to reveal to you from The Word, I do ALL for the glory of God!!! I speak of this rarely, as you will understand once I share the scripture. ***IMPORTANT, AND THIS IS CRUCIAL**** >>> Before I share the story and the scripture... PLEASE, repent of any **pride** you have in your heart...or your reaction to what I am about to share will be one I have seen many times: "Well, I am a true believer in The Lord, and I have never seen a miracle... and if I haven't seen a miracle then there is no way you have!", and of course these people never see miracles let alone even listen to the scripture. So PLEASE, beautiful people...take that pride before The Lord and repent of it if you truly want to see The Lord work mind blowing miracles in your life and the lives of countless others!!! So, here is the scripture: CRUCIAL: ***Make sure you read my story that goes along with it!!!***
Matthew 6: 1-**4**
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Now the story which will show you how to apply this. I will keep it as short as I can I promise:
I am almost 40 now, but back years ago when I was about 15 years old, I woke up one morning and went out on my deck to have my morning coffee. When I came out the door, I found that in the dead of night someone had left me a big box full of music books and guitar magazines. I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't for the life of me think of who could have done this...but it didn't matter because I gave thanks to The Father and HE got ALL the glory!! It was a cool experience for sure, but after a while I soon forgot about it. Years later, as I was reading Matthew and read the above scripture, then The Lord suddenly revealed to me that the person or angel that planted that gift for me to find had done it ANONYMOUSLY and it was a gift given in that manner so GOD got all The Glory. Long story short, I(ALL GLORY TO GOD, nothing at all to do with me) began leaving gifts in random places for people to find! Now, here is where it gets REALLY REALLY interesting....every....single....time....literally....I have done this...usually within a short time span afterwards, doors have mysteriously opened for me and I have received provision, and all manner of blessings in such mind blowing and mysterious ways.....that there is ZERO DOUBT that the blessing came from The LORD. Aside from the physical provision you will be blessed with...you will also begin receiving massive gifts from The Holy Spirit to your spirit - Clarity on issues and questions that you have, and when you receive the wisdom....you know that you know that you know... it only could have come from The Holy Spirit! You will notice HIM speaking to you in ways you never thought imagined possible and again... The Lord will make it totally clear to you without doubt that the blessing came from HIM and HIM alone! ***CRUCIAL: While HE will make it 100% transparent to you that the miracle, sign, came from HIM, it is still more CRUCIAL than ever to pray for discernment!!!*** I have countless amazing stories I could share of the miracles GOD has done in my life and others by being HIS vessel for giving gifts. Lastly, here are a few gift giving ideas: Buy some blank thank you cards from the dollar store and write a scripture and something inspirational inside, and perhaps put a small gift inside like a book mark or a bit of money. ***MONEY*** If you include money in your gift giving.....YES...The Lord will work miracles in your finances.....BUT....AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION HERE.....The Lord knows that if He suddenly dumps a load of money into your lap and you are not prepared to steward the blessing properly... it could destroy you and others....so HE will first begin to prepare you for the massive monetary blessing if you are not prepared to receive it because HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!! Anyways, there is so much more I could say here and I promised to keep this short which didn't really happen. Anyways, since this is supposed to anonymous...please keep in mind that I share this only for the glory of GOD and so that you can truly see that HIS word is ALIVE, ACTIVE, AND SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGED SWORD!!!
P.S. Please pray for my spiritual protection and discernment at this time!! GOD worked a financial miracle for me yesterday, literally out of thin air, and his been preparing me for years and especially in the last few months, to receive a massive financial blessing. He began drawing me into the business world......where I thought it was for some amazing opportunities, but instead HE has shown me just how demonic it is!!! HE is about to give me a massive financial breakthrough, that I will able to use to help millions in need, but I am surrounded by some very dark people who now have it in for me since I made it abundantly clear that I was in no way shape or form willing to compromise my morals to make money!! Please pray Psalm 35 over me, as well as Psalm 112(Especially Verse 1) as well and especially the scripture The LORD led me to yesterday after HE literally manifested money for me out of thin air.....The Jabez Prayer 1 Chronicles 4:10! Thank You, all for reading! ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!!! AMEN!!!
So, what I am about to reveal to you from The Word, I do ALL for the glory of God!!! I speak of this rarely, as you will understand once I share the scripture. ***IMPORTANT, AND THIS IS CRUCIAL**** >>> Before I share the story and the scripture... PLEASE, repent of any **pride** you have in your heart...or your reaction to what I am about to share will be one I have seen many times: "Well, I am a true believer in The Lord, and I have never seen a miracle... and if I haven't seen a miracle then there is no way you have!", and of course these people never see miracles let alone even listen to the scripture. So PLEASE, beautiful people...take that pride before The Lord and repent of it if you truly want to see The Lord work mind blowing miracles in your life and the lives of countless others!!! So, here is the scripture: CRUCIAL: ***Make sure you read my story that goes along with it!!!***
Matthew 6: 1-**4**
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Now the story which will show you how to apply this. I will keep it as short as I can I promise:
I am almost 40 now, but back years ago when I was about 15 years old, I woke up one morning and went out on my deck to have my morning coffee. When I came out the door, I found that in the dead of night someone had left me a big box full of music books and guitar magazines. I was pleasantly surprised and couldn't for the life of me think of who could have done this...but it didn't matter because I gave thanks to The Father and HE got ALL the glory!! It was a cool experience for sure, but after a while I soon forgot about it. Years later, as I was reading Matthew and read the above scripture, then The Lord suddenly revealed to me that the person or angel that planted that gift for me to find had done it ANONYMOUSLY and it was a gift given in that manner so GOD got all The Glory. Long story short, I(ALL GLORY TO GOD, nothing at all to do with me) began leaving gifts in random places for people to find! Now, here is where it gets REALLY REALLY interesting....every....single....time....literally....I have done this...usually within a short time span afterwards, doors have mysteriously opened for me and I have received provision, and all manner of blessings in such mind blowing and mysterious ways.....that there is ZERO DOUBT that the blessing came from The LORD. Aside from the physical provision you will be blessed with...you will also begin receiving massive gifts from The Holy Spirit to your spirit - Clarity on issues and questions that you have, and when you receive the wisdom....you know that you know that you know... it only could have come from The Holy Spirit! You will notice HIM speaking to you in ways you never thought imagined possible and again... The Lord will make it totally clear to you without doubt that the blessing came from HIM and HIM alone! ***CRUCIAL: While HE will make it 100% transparent to you that the miracle, sign, came from HIM, it is still more CRUCIAL than ever to pray for discernment!!!*** I have countless amazing stories I could share of the miracles GOD has done in my life and others by being HIS vessel for giving gifts. Lastly, here are a few gift giving ideas: Buy some blank thank you cards from the dollar store and write a scripture and something inspirational inside, and perhaps put a small gift inside like a book mark or a bit of money. ***MONEY*** If you include money in your gift giving.....YES...The Lord will work miracles in your finances.....BUT....AND PLEASE PAY ATTENTION HERE.....The Lord knows that if He suddenly dumps a load of money into your lap and you are not prepared to steward the blessing properly... it could destroy you and others....so HE will first begin to prepare you for the massive monetary blessing if you are not prepared to receive it because HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH!!!! Anyways, there is so much more I could say here and I promised to keep this short which didn't really happen. Anyways, since this is supposed to anonymous...please keep in mind that I share this only for the glory of GOD and so that you can truly see that HIS word is ALIVE, ACTIVE, AND SHARPER THAN ANY TWO EDGED SWORD!!!
P.S. Please pray for my spiritual protection and discernment at this time!! GOD worked a financial miracle for me yesterday, literally out of thin air, and his been preparing me for years and especially in the last few months, to receive a massive financial blessing. He began drawing me into the business world......where I thought it was for some amazing opportunities, but instead HE has shown me just how demonic it is!!! HE is about to give me a massive financial breakthrough, that I will able to use to help millions in need, but I am surrounded by some very dark people who now have it in for me since I made it abundantly clear that I was in no way shape or form willing to compromise my morals to make money!! Please pray Psalm 35 over me, as well as Psalm 112(Especially Verse 1) as well and especially the scripture The LORD led me to yesterday after HE literally manifested money for me out of thin air.....The Jabez Prayer 1 Chronicles 4:10! Thank You, all for reading! ALL GLORY TO OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!!! AMEN!!!