Recent content by StoneLion

  1. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    You are very welcome and as I said before I am elated to be an agent of His Will and goodness in your life, all that I desire and did desire from the moment I made my account here on CC was good, true and fully committed Fellowship with my family in Christ. You have taught me more than I can...
  2. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    "Scripture tells us God never changes" EXACTLY. There's some strange disconnect, even amongst the faithful, about what this truly means. It means the God of Adam and Eve, the God of Cain, Abel and Seth, the God of Noah and Moses all the way down to our Lord and King, Yeshua of Nazareth - Jesus...
  3. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    Extremely well put Dan, it's a pleasure to meet you brother! The OP, Eve and I have been discussing our very real and tangible experiences being born again and filled with the Holy Spirit; do you have a testimony that is like ours?
  4. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    I will respond properly soon but wanted to emphasize - you don't have to be on video to be on a call with me. We don't even have to speak with our voices! I would just like to share some music and videos with you and Discord allows us to stream and be in the same call - like being in the same...
  5. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    I understand completely and no need to apologize, your zeal and passion for the Word is much more important to me than the manner in which you convey the words themselves - and I am sympathetic to your previous encounters with people (both fellow believers and the unwashed as well) but I hope...
  6. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    There is tremendous power in everything you have said in your 3 replies so I will try to address all of them. First however please accept my thanks and blessing for continuing to share you personal testimony as I know this is privileged information given by the Father. I am compelled by the Holy...
  7. StoneLion

    Hi!

    Great choice Ruby! Although the original Hebrew "Odem" may mean a different red stone, the very first Gem mentioned on the High Priest's breastplate is a a Ruby! It signified the tribe of Reuben. My favourite would have to be... Ephesians 6:10-12 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his...
  8. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    I will respond properly when I awaken but I was compelled by the Holy Spirit to wake up and tell you that: "Id" is the morally higher part of the human mind which is meant to control and chasten the Ego. It is the "goodness" and "discipline" part of our minds.
  9. StoneLion

    Land of Hope and Glory Box

    Always praying for you brother, and you do have friends. Us here. It's not much but we are with you. God's blessings, may He send the Holy Spirit to give you comfort and patience during this season 🙏
  10. StoneLion

    Born of Spirit and Living Water

    When I say sacrifice I don't mean the rituals of sacrifice or giving up earthly things. I mean the commitment to give all of oneself, even unto Death as Christ did. "For there is no greater love than to give one's life for one's friends." But I do agree with you and would even take that same...
  11. StoneLion

    Hi!

    Hello from Canada! Nice to meet you sister, welcome to CC!! Tell us a bit about yourself, what's been on your mind lately and how is your faith? I always ask: what's your favourite moment, book or verse from the New Testament? (don't worry I'll be asking about the Old Testament next month!!)...
  12. StoneLion

    Hola from Texas! DFW

    Hello and welcome to CC Christina! I think you're going to like it here, there's a wide range of wonderful people and quite a few fellow chatty Cathies lol!! My name is Peter and I'm 33, also looking for God-focused friends and new connections to share faith and life with. Is that your daughter...
  13. StoneLion

    Land of Hope and Glory Box

    I believe it's a sloth and fun fact they can turn their heads about 270degrees in either direction!
  14. StoneLion

    Land of Hope and Glory Box

    That's super cute but oh yeah - you're going to wake up and look over at your laundry one time and that lil guy is gunna give you a quick panic attack xD
  15. StoneLion

    For Singles Looking to Get Married, How are You Preparing Yourselves?

    I agree completely, and it's not a complaint just a statement of observation. However I don't agree it's unproductive to bring it up and continue to press this point. Certainly I wouldn't be able to fix or prevent it but the Lord surely can and The Truth will set us all free. All I suggest is...