Hola from Texas! DFW

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cjohnson1127

New member
Sep 24, 2026
4
15
3
Hello Group!
My name is Christina. I am 43 years old. I reside in the Mid-Cities in DFW.
My reason for coming aboard is that I have been looking for deeper, more meaningful , connections with others.
I’ve been out of college awhile, and work is work, friends are friends but they have families and work too. So, I just started to feel like I wasn’t getting fulfillment like I did in the other decades of my life.
I’m a nerd, a bookworm, a chatty Cathy, enjoy philosophy, theory, and of course The Bible.
I wish I was more like my mother and studied the Bible every night before bed. Such a good routine.

Just a lonely girl digging around for online substance
 
Hello Group!
My name is Christina. I am 43 years old. I reside in the Mid-Cities in DFW.
My reason for coming aboard is that I have been looking for deeper, more meaningful , connections with others.
I’ve been out of college awhile, and work is work, friends are friends but they have families and work too. So, I just started to feel like I wasn’t getting fulfillment like I did in the other decades of my life.
I’m a nerd, a bookworm, a chatty Cathy, enjoy philosophy, theory, and of course The Bible.
I wish I was more like my mother and studied the Bible every night before bed. Such a good routine.

Just a lonely girl digging around for online substance
Welcome to the chat! There are many ideas here but all love the Lord.
 
Hello Group!
My name is Christina. I am 43 years old. I reside in the Mid-Cities in DFW.
My reason for coming aboard is that I have been looking for deeper, more meaningful , connections with others.
I’ve been out of college awhile, and work is work, friends are friends but they have families and work too. So, I just started to feel like I wasn’t getting fulfillment like I did in the other decades of my life.
I’m a nerd, a bookworm, a chatty Cathy, enjoy philosophy, theory, and of course The Bible.
I wish I was more like my mother and studied the Bible every night before bed. Such a good routine.

Just a lonely girl digging around for online substance
Hello and welcome to CC Christina! I think you're going to like it here, there's a wide range of wonderful people and quite a few fellow chatty Cathies lol!!

My name is Peter and I'm 33, also looking for God-focused friends and new connections to share faith and life with. Is that your daughter in your pfp? Mine is 12 and is my whole world (besides Jesus of course!)

What kind of books have you been reading lately?

What's your favourite moment, book or verse from the New Testament?

Hope you have a wonderful day, God's blessings to you sister!!
 
Hello Group!
My name is Christina. I am 43 years old. I reside in the Mid-Cities in DFW.
My reason for coming aboard is that I have been looking for deeper, more meaningful , connections with others.
I’ve been out of college awhile, and work is work, friends are friends but they have families and work too. So, I just started to feel like I wasn’t getting fulfillment like I did in the other decades of my life.
I’m a nerd, a bookworm, a chatty Cathy, enjoy philosophy, theory, and of course The Bible.
I wish I was more like my mother and studied the Bible every night before bed. Such a good routine.

Just a lonely girl digging around for online substance
WelcomeCjohnson1127, there are many chats in the various forums here. Just find something that sounds interesting and join in. I also read a lot, study philosophy as well as history and various theories, at least as long as they seem to have some basis in knowable facts and not just pure speculation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TabinRivCA
Hi Cjohnson1127 glad you are joining CC, welcome! The Lord led you to a great site to mingle with other fellow believers and discuss Bible topics. Have fun browsing, God bless you and your endeavors🌷🙏
 
Hello and welcome to CC Christina! I think you're going to like it here, there's a wide range of wonderful people and quite a few fellow chatty Cathies lol!!

My name is Peter and I'm 33, also looking for God-focused friends and new connections to share faith and life with. Is that your daughter in your pfp? Mine is 12 and is my whole world (besides Jesus of course!)

What kind of books have you been reading lately?

What's your favourite moment, book or verse from the New Testament?

Hope you have a wonderful day, God's blessings to you sister!!
Hi right back to you! Yes, that is my daughter in the photo. Her name is, Eden, she is in 11th grade and earning dual college credits this year. I am very proud of her.
I started reading a book called, “What is Life Worth?” Based on the events following 9/11 and how settlements were made for the victims families before the statute of limitations was reached.
Hi Cjohnson1127 glad you are joining CC, welcome! The Lord led you to a great site to mingle with other fellow believers and discuss Bible topics. Have fun browsing, God bless you and your endeavors🌷🙏
Thanks for the warm welcome, and God Bless you as well.