Recent content by TriWulv

  1. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    Yes. Yes I'll have the prayer for God's gift and mercy to soothe my spirit.
  2. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    Again, its complicated on my end. Especially when living under the same roof with people. Let's just say I have no control over my life.
  3. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    It is in the judgement of God to see. I made my mistakes in the past but now I'm putting my all in focusing on the Lord. My faith in Him will never wander away.
  4. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    We did see each other on video cam from time to time before, she actually admit her feelings to me first all those years ago. I did have plans to visit to see how the country looks. If it was good, moving would be an option. But, during the time, I had complications in life that prevented me...
  5. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    God has an plan for most of us including redeeming people. Still hold onto hope for those that need Him. There is always prayer for protection and for people to be saved.
  6. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    I see your point. I will give her as much space as she needs now, and wait to see. God does have His ways, only He knows the future and who can be redeemed. Thanks for the advice.
  7. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    Thank you for the words. She had the surgery 2 months ago and never told me about it nor the reason why. I wasn't bright with my words and said something that made her stop contacting me after May 9th. I am now regretting that. We've mostly chatted online for 12 years, sending her gifts. I did...
  8. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    I am grateful for these advices and verses. But Romans 8:31 does say " If God be for us, who can be against us?" and Matthew 19:26 "But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. " I want to believe the impossible can happen, still...
  9. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    It's complicated to explain. I just want to believe that there is hope. A fatal mistake in my words has been made and hope there's anything that can be done to reverse the damage along with apologizing to her. I will consider your questions. But it is in God's will on what happens, I still...
  10. T

    Desperate Need of Help with a relationship

    I found out yesterday that my (ex)girlfriend, from Oklahoma, is really mad at me for being clingy and being immature about things and so is having no contact with me. she thinks I am controlling and I threw a tantrum. She has kept me in the dark about having a surgery, that prevents her from...