Hi
@TriWulv,
Welcome to CC!!
I was just wondering if I could ask a few questions to try to clarify your situation.
In your first post, you said that you need her to help make you a better person. I was just wondering, what do you have to offer her in return?
In your second post quoted here, you said you've been together 12 years.
I am certainly not trying to sound discouraging, nor am I trying to be judgmental, but could it be that since you haven't decided to marry each other in 12 years, God might be trying to tell you it's time to move on? Also, when did she have this surgery that prevents her from having children? I'm trying to discern if she had it before meeting you (meaning she was with you 12 years without telling you about it,) or if she had it while she was with you, but still did not tell you about it until much later on.
I'm saying this because I really do feel a lot of sympathy for you both. I've been on both sides. But we also have to be realistic in that we can't force someone to be with us or even talk to us -- and God might keep you apart because He might see that you are toxic for each other.
I was married once. My then-husband moved out without telling me on what I thought was a normal day for me at work, and I came home to a half-empty house. Some time later, I received papers in the mail with the headline, "You Are Being Sued For Divorce."
I cried and begged God that he would change his mind. I fasted, I prayed constantly, I did nothing but read the Bible in all my spare time. I quoted all the passages you are quoting here, and many more. I also quoted the fact that God hates divorce, and surrounded myself with church people filled with stories of miracles and true belief.
But I also knew, in time, that God was was telling me that my ex's mind was made up -- he had set his heart on someone else -- and God told me NOT to go after him, but to let him go. I know other Christians would say God would never say this, as He hates divorce, and to fight for my marriage (I had the legal right to contest the divorce,) but I had to make what felt like the impossible decision to let it be and put it into God's hands. I saw my ex at our court date; he later called me because he needed something back at our former residence, which I later found out, belonged to his girlfriend; and that was the last time we ever talked. A lifetime ago.
I'm not saying these things to discourage you, and I'm certainly not saying there is anyone else involved or that my situation is any way the same as yours.
But from what you've said...
All I can do is pray that God's will would be done.
But I wrote this because I personally don't think it's going to have outcome you are hoping for, and maybe God is trying to tell you to prepare for that. If your ex is upset about you being clingy, she is not going to be happy about you further trying to cling on to her and be on the verge of forcing her to talk to you. This will only fuel her negative feelings and make her want to get away all the more.
I do wish you all the best, and if both God and your ex-girlfriend are willing, that you might be restored.
But... If not, I pray He guides you and gives you the strength to move on.