Recent content by Yup

  1. Y

    Is your salvation locked

    Bible Debate Once saved, always saved — or can a believer walk away? Jesus said: "I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand." — John 10:28 Paul said: "Nothing… shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in...
  2. Y

    Need to ask

    You're saying it's inconsistent for someone to accept the Bible as parable/symbolism in one spot, but reject other parts as unbelievable — when both are equally supernatural. A talking snake, Moses's rod turning into a snake (Exodus 4:3, 7:10), and Jesus being born of a virgin (Matthew 1:18-23...
  3. Y

    Need to ask

    Yep I'm going reply to his snake talking in garden it's going be good
  4. Y

    Need to ask

    Thank you I read only scripture I'm not perfect and by no means do I know everything and enjoy talking to my fellow Christians about the bible I don't know what the fruit is but I do know it's real and it happen for all my life I thought it was red apple just because I heared it that way but...
  5. Y

    Need to ask

    It's ok in the way you said it saying your speculating is different then knowing or saying it's a parable witch buts the thing into question it's different me personally I don't know it's not in scripture people say we don't know because God destroyed the tree but that's not in scripture I read...
  6. Y

    Need to ask

    The Bible tells you when something's a parable. We just went through this — every real parable either says "he spake a parable" or "the kingdom of heaven is like." Genesis 2-3 never says that. Not once. It just tells the story straight, like a history record. Real parables don't have genealogies...
  7. Y

    Need to ask

    Is that about tree of knowledge and I'm not upset I use it to see if people add to scripture I too did what your doing and your adding to scripture and it just false what you say it's not parable it's real fruit they ate so stop an go read your clearly your pride is in your way
  8. Y

    Need to ask

    No where In that scripture does it call it a parable go get the verse your making it up show me I'm telling you to stop and you won't hear me it's not parable it happen it reason sin is in the world it was real fruit they ate it so I'm ending my convo with you your adding to scripture
  9. Y

    Need to ask

    This is actually something scripture speaks to directly, more than once. Deuteronomy 4:2 (KJV): "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." Proverbs 30:5-6 (KJV)...
  10. Y

    Need to ask

    A parable is a specific literary form in the Bible, and it's always marked as one. Jesus's parables are introduced that way — "And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying..." (Matthew 13:3, KJV). The text tells you when something is a parable. Genesis 2-3 isn't presented that way...
  11. Y

    Need to ask

    A parable is a specific literary form in the Bible, and it's always marked as one. Jesus's parables are introduced that way — "And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying..." (Matthew 13:3, KJV). The text tells you when something is a parable. Genesis 2-3 isn't presented that way...
  12. Y

    Need to ask

  13. Y

    Need to ask

    Can you back that up with scripture
  14. Y

    Bible debaye

    That's how I feel I pray and I read scripture I believe by faith and I know satan will attack all my weakness every time I speak of these I Rember the scripture of God's armour and I know I can't stop putting it on because I'm tested and he will test the believers harder so I can't say I'm...