Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I've heard it said, "If you have one true friend, you have more than your share". IF Jesus is your true friend, you and I both have more than our fair share. He laid his life For you. One man with God is a majority. Let him in, sir. He knocks. Answer the door. He loves. LOve Him back. He'll help you. (((HUGS)))
Hey, I don't think comparing the wounds of broken and lonely heart to driving a car off the cliff is good anallagy
I am aware we are here to serve him, But I think it's more of God answering the prayer of giving me the option to stay or go home. If your a soldier on a battlefield for 25 years, and the commander says you can stay and fight, or you can go home,
what would you do?
Maybe God tells me different things then he tells you. Personally I also look forward to death, but I take fantastic care of myself because I care for this body God gifted me with. God made the body very capable of healing itself when we treat it properly. My wife has severe apnea and I know the changes that she can make but chooses not to. I'm not going to say that your situation is exact but it's not a death sentence by any means. Obviously I have not experienced your pain and suffer your loneliness, but there are people here who would prefer your loneliness to the marital trouble they are dealing with. I'm sure you are a great guy to hang out with. I found that we have more control than we choose to believe. It's easier to blame fate for our problems. It's a copout. If you want to lose some weight and get the apnea under control let me know. I will be happy to help. You set your own limits. Be the you, you want to be instead of cashing out early. If Satan hits hard, laugh at him. Fight the fight my friend.
DEar sir, we have to fight in heavenly places too. Armageddon is still coming. WE learn best while we're here. I understand men are on the battlefield of that war. You need to be ready. The more prepared you are here, the better warrior you will be then. Love -student
Im sorry to hear that, it's not something anyone should have to go through.
Thanks I appreciate all the prayers and support. I couldn't go through life with out God leading it.
If he isnt in the trenches with me Im in trouble.
Jesus has my heart. My love respect and devotion.
I've given every thing I got in me to him, and the extra weary long weary miles,
im probably the only guy on earth worth his weight in gold, I even tell people
Theres not a woman a live that will find a guy greater than I. lol
Jesus made me the man I am today, but the battle is taking a heavy toll.
I would say so, I would agree, the problem is I never learned how too, and the truth is, I dropped 12 lbs, since I moved out here, It's fun doing a 10 mile hike to town once a week, unfortunatly it's too cold to do that right now. I expect by the end of this year I will be able to fit in off the shelf pants for the first time in years.
I would rather have the marital problems to the lonliness, You don't know how good you have it, at least
you have some one that loves you and wants you, you have some one to go home too, some one to talk too,
don't take it for granted.
That is true, but the controll is limited for me, I get a fixed amount on social assistance and 60% of the money goes to rent alone, the other 40% is paying bills and if Im lucky the luxury of groceries. Theres days I have to go 24 - 48 hours with out eating because I have no money or food. I wish you luck trying to survive on $1,028.00 a month.
MY whole income for last year was about $12,000.00.