® "Future Love"

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamsaved
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

iamsaved

Guest
Love, I will wait for you like Jacob did.
He waited for Rachel and some things he bid.
To God I pray for a longer patience,
for in the future this will make a difference.

Love, I will give you friendship like Jonathan to David.
The relationship we'll have is that one that's "blessed".
You will be loved by me, as my own soul.
It is God that will make us whole.

Love, I will stay by your side like Ruth to Naomi.
Being apart won't happen, for I commit everything to Thee.
Every step of the way I will be with you.
Together, the heart of God, we'll both pursue.

Love, I will be faithful to you like Hosea.
Trials will come, but we have the Alpha and Omega.
I will show you my full loyalty,
and to God I will bring you closely.

Love, we will grow old together like Abraham and Sarah.
The fire of love in us will burn like magma.
I will make a covenant with you,
and it is something that I will hold on to.

Love, it is God who will be in our center.
It is the love of the Lord that will make us better.
The future I will have with you will be a great journey,
for we are loved and guided by the Almighty.

-Steph Dioniso, March 03, 2015
 
Beautiful my dear and yes - you do NOT want an ungodly man whose center in life is not God... even if he is professing... if he does not follow Christ, run...! I'm so happy that you are anchored in Christ and sooo ahead of my past self in this regard. I was fooled like that... and these people are able to make life hell. I have lived it, and I know also testimonies of others, both males and females. I call them "imposters". That's basically the person the devil is sending into the believer's life to bind them, abuse them and destroy them, if possible. Imposters are self-indulgers, liars and murderers, spiritually and sometimes literally... Praying that God will keep you from all such in safety. God protect this precious child, give her discerning and wisdom of Jesus and do not allow anybody to prevent her. She serves You, Lord. Give her a worthy companion that also serves You and will cherish her. amen
 
Last edited:
SoulWeaver;bt14652 said:
Beautiful my dear and yes - you do NOT want an ungodly man whose center in life is not God... even if he is professing... if he does not follow Christ, run...! I'm so happy that you are anchored in Christ and sooo ahead of my past self in this regard. I was fooled like that... and these people are able to make life hell. I have lived it, and I know also testimonies of others, both males and females. I call them "imposters". That's basically the person the devil is sending into the believer's life to bind them, abuse them and destroy them, if possible. Imposters are self-indulgers, liars and murderers, spiritually and sometimes literally... Praying that God will keep you from all such in safety. God protect this precious child, give her discerning and wisdom of Jesus and do not allow anybody to prevent her. She serves You, Lord. Give her a worthy companion that also serves You and will cherish her. amen


--Hello, SoulWeaver! Thank you for your positive feedback! I really appreciate it and also, thank you for praying. You know, I've never been into a relationship, because I am not ready yet for another responsibility and while I am waiting I believe God is preparing me to be right to someone. Godly man is good, but I love a man who is a growing Christian. In His right and perfect time, I will meet him. :)