“AWAITING FEELINGS"

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
“AWAITING FEELINGS"
#041314-MC

I’ve known him for so long
Since we where young
There’s no closure between us.

A gap in our teenage life.

A coming closure
After we graduated college
And got a decent job.
Some secrets shared and revealed
But the hearts still in silence.

Colleagues and friends
thumbs up for us,
But no reaction
from both of us.

A feeling,
That if may expose
To too much closure
Will lead to emotion of forever.

A feeling,
That I’m trying to ignore.
A feeling,
That I’m happy to be with him.

A feeling,
That I can’t resist
When I’m with him.
A feeling,
That I can’t describe.

A feeling,
That may lead to expectations
And hurts may follow.
A feeling,
From friends to special one.

A feeling,
That may last forever.