“FEAR GOD”

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
“FEAR GOD”
#040115-MC

I fear God because He is my Father.
I fear God because He is Powerful.
I fear God because He is full of Majesty.
I fear God because He loves me more than I love Him.

The name of Jesus is higher than all above names.
The name of Jesus can break the chain of bondage.
The name of Jesus brings healing.
The name of Jesus brings peace in my heart, mind and soul.

Through the Blood of Jesus, I have been redeemed out of the hand of the devil.
Through the Blood of Jesus, I walk in the light.
Through the Blood of Jesus, I have been cleansed continually from all of my sins.
Through the Blood of Jesus, I am justified, acquitted, not guilty and made righteous.
And through the Blood of Jesus there is life.