“They All Look The Same” – Hillary Cracks Racist Joke After Booker/Holder Mix-Up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Wall Street Karma ^ | 10-30-2018

Being the paragon of political-correctness and queen of virtue-signaling opportunism, Hillary Clinton sat down with Recode’s Kara Swisher this weekend to answer questions about just how evil and awful conservative opponents have been in the last few months.

The conversation began normally, with Clinton hypocritically toeing the progressive line of identity politics by explaining how each of the groups are different but can be managed by the same liberal movement: “What’s often called political correctness is politeness,” Clinton said. “It’s not being rude and insulting to people. It’s respecting the diversity that we have in our society,” she said.

“The Democratic Party is a much more diverse political party, attracting people who are African-American, Latino, LGBT, whatever the reason why people feel more comfortable where they are taken in, where they are included as part of a political movement or party.”

“And I don’t think it’s politically correct to say we value that. And I don’t want to go around insulting people. I don’t want to paint with a broad brush every immigrant is this, every African-American is that, every, you know, other person with different religious beliefs or whatever – that’s childish.”

Childish, indeed. Insulting, indeed.

Just 30 seconds later, as Swisher asked:

“what do you think of Cory Booker… saying ‘kick them in the shins,’ essentially…” incorrectly recalling Eric Holder’s recent comments.

Which Clinton quickly corrected:

“Well that was Eric Holder…”

Adding, rather extraordinarily,

“Yeah, I know they all look alike,” Clinton joked, triggering howls of laughter from the apparently mind-numbed audience.

Sorry Hillary, we don’t think they look anything alike? Or did u mean all black people?
(snip)

Dec 12, 2013
I seen this....ANY REPUBLICAN do this there would be hell to pay....

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
They would certainly lose their livelihood . . . Hillary can just shrug it off. PC simply does not apply to the left.

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015
Quite honestly, (and I don't care for the woman) I think she was making a joke related to what she had previously said ( don't paint all black people with the same brush.) I think she intended it to be related back to what she had previously said. But yes, if an opponent had done it, it would be called, at the very least, distasteful and a joke that fell flat. And at the very most, there would be cal is of white supremacy.

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
Quite honestly, (and I don't care for the woman) I think she was making a joke related to what she had previously said ( don't paint all black people with the same brush.) I think she intended it to be related back to what she had previously said. But yes, if an opponent had done it, it would be called, at the very least, distasteful and a joke that fell flat. And at the very most, there would be cal is of white supremacy.
There is a reprehensible double standard in this country. Just look at what happened to Megyn Kelly (can't stand the woman) for her use of the term 'blackface' in a question about Halloween and then recall that some liberal comedians, including Amy Shumer (Chuck's daughter) did the same and nothing was said.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
I saw it as a lame joke - but since they're making the 'rules' these days she should absolutely be held accountable. Live by the sword die by the sword.

As an aside the 'Conners' sans Rosanne crashed and burned...

Stunnedbygrace

Nov 12, 2015
There is a reprehensible double standard in this country. Just look at what happened to Megyn Kelly (can't stand the woman) for her use of the term 'blackface' in a question about Halloween and then recall that some liberal comedians, including Amy Shumer (Chuck's daughter) did the same and nothing was said.
Yes, I agree. If you read my post carefully, I think you will see that I said that. ☺

HeraldtheNews

Apr 26, 2012
All racist white people look the same...
and sound the same

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
All racist white people look the same...
and sound the same
If you're white you're racist. Unless you grovel at the feet of the minority races. ' Please, please, I am so bad. I'm white and so ashamed of my race'. Is that you? I think so. 'White guilt?' How stupid.

Quantrill

BaptistBibleBeliever

Sep 9, 2018
Illinois
If you're white you're racist. Unless you grovel at the feet of the minority races. ' Please, please, I am so bad. I'm white and so ashamed of my race'. Is that you? I think so. 'White guilt?' How stupid.

Quantrill
I, too, am guilty. But only when I'm caught. :)