“TRUE FRIEND"

  • Thread starter Thread starter maria24
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

maria24

Guest
“TRUE FRIEND"
#100715-MC

It was the biggest mistake
The day I run to you,
I thought were friends,
Who will be there till the end?

A true friend never takes advantage
The weakness of his friend,
You destroy the trust
Of a long lasting friendship.

You’re young, wild and free
But I don’t like the way you look at me,
It kills me when you say you miss me,
And I die the day we used to be.

I hate being used by my flesh,
Deep within I am perish.
I felt sorry for myself,
Because I destroy my healthy self-image.

I was blinded
By the enemy,
So, I never see His love for me,
Because of my self-worthy.

He revealed himself
And become my true friend,
A true friend who never play on.
A true friend who will never leave nor forsake
And a true friend who will love me until eternity – Jesus.