🌷 Being single and longing for marriage…

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Maryyy2

New member
Sep 29, 2026
18
13
3
18
Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about how deeply I desire marriage and a family of my own someday. I genuinely have such a heart for being a wife, creating a Christ-centered home, and loving and serving my future husband and family. 💍🕊️

I know I’m not supposed to rush God’s timing, and I truly want to trust Him with every part of my future. But sometimes it’s hard when marriage is something I desire so deeply. I want to be able to share life with someone who loves Jesus wholeheartedly and desires to build a beautiful, God-honoring marriage together. 🌸

I’m praying for a husband who is kind, intentional, humble, faithful, and deeply rooted in Christ. Someone who wants to pray together, grow together, serve together, and ultimately keep Jesus at the center of everything. 🤍

For now, I’m trying to embrace my season of singleness, grow closer to the Lord, and become the woman He is calling me to be. I may not know when marriage will come, but I trust that God knows exactly what He’s doing. 🌷

“Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” — Psalm 37:4 ✨

I’d love to hear from other Christian women who also have a strong desire for marriage. How do you balance wanting marriage while still trusting God’s timing? 💕
 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch