1,000 words

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Donkeyfish07

lol Truth.....the girl with her hand held up looks like a blonde version of error

Sep 28, 2011
it's a girl standing up against her peers! :D with ferocity and righteous anger :D

error

Oct 23, 2009
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
tram.jpg

I

iTOREtheSKY

D

Donkeyfish07

ALL 3 OF YOU...IN THE PENALTY BOX NOW...MARCH YER' BUNS IN THERE PRONTO!
VIOLATIONS X3...EACH OF YOU GETS 5 MINS...ANY SASS FROM YOU ALL & A 3 MINUTE ADD-ON WILL BE...WELL,ADDED ON.

Don't get banished like lonely panda.....
View attachment 51829
awww......why you gotta be like that tore? :(

I

iTOREtheSKY

awww......why you gotta be like that tore? :(
Just get in the spankin' machine Mr. & hush!
(actually SeatBelt pays me in chicken wings & jalapeno peppers to be the unofficial bouncer here @ 1,000 Words)

TrueStory.png