I have been having the symptom of tennis elbow in my left arm lately. I can still function with it, of course, it does not affect the rest of my body, nor does it affect me in what i need to get done. It only aches with pain sometimes (way more when stretched or worked) and is very aggravating. It is hard to rest it, but i need to rest it more so that it can be strengthened and whole again.
But, after battling with this pain for a week now, this a.m. The Lord decided to share yet another word with me and asked my Spirit, "Would you like to cut it off your left arm?" I thought about why He'd asked me that... and I said, "Of course i would NOT like to do that, no sir. It isn't killing the rest of my body or anything, it just aches and is aggravating." So, He asked me, "Well, then what would you like to do with it? I pondered, then replied, "I would like to be patient with it and let it heal and strengthen back up again."
He said, "Good answer.
Then He said, "This should be the attitude of true believers toward their other brothers and sisters in The Body of Christ."
Great word, of course.
I love when He uses the things of this lifetime as an analogy as to the real thing... The Spirit realm.
Thank you Lord for ALL blessings from Heaven. Amen
Be blessed in Christ Jesus
But, after battling with this pain for a week now, this a.m. The Lord decided to share yet another word with me and asked my Spirit, "Would you like to cut it off your left arm?" I thought about why He'd asked me that... and I said, "Of course i would NOT like to do that, no sir. It isn't killing the rest of my body or anything, it just aches and is aggravating." So, He asked me, "Well, then what would you like to do with it? I pondered, then replied, "I would like to be patient with it and let it heal and strengthen back up again."
He said, "Good answer.
Then He said, "This should be the attitude of true believers toward their other brothers and sisters in The Body of Christ."
Great word, of course.
I love when He uses the things of this lifetime as an analogy as to the real thing... The Spirit realm.
Thank you Lord for ALL blessings from Heaven. Amen
Be blessed in Christ Jesus