Hmmm maybe I should treat this blog like I am writing in my Diary....
Dearest Diary,
January.23rd.2015 Friday
12:01 pm
2 more tests and then I am done with High School and off to prepare for college. Amazing how time flies. I really want to get these tests out of the way. I have a test on the 10th of February. I am nervous ~Ha!~ But because the Lord has been so faithful in helping me pass the last 2 tests (Thank You Father for that!), I know He will help me pass the next 2 tests with flying colors! I wish I could put a note on my High School Certificate that states, "Grace (not going to post my real name lol) received this certificate not because she earned it and did it herself but because the Lord had mercy upon her and helped her pass each test (on the first time as well)." Something along those lines. One thing I need to add is, I am not the best writer, but I do have to say that my writing used to be worse; so thank the Lord, once again (He's so good) for helping me improve that
Well you've read this far (thanks for reading
) Let me see... well my mother just called me in for lunch so I have to go. Blessings! Let me know if you want me to post more "Diary" blogs. 
Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Amen
Finished: 12:16 pm
Dearest Diary,
January.23rd.2015 Friday
12:01 pm
2 more tests and then I am done with High School and off to prepare for college. Amazing how time flies. I really want to get these tests out of the way. I have a test on the 10th of February. I am nervous ~Ha!~ But because the Lord has been so faithful in helping me pass the last 2 tests (Thank You Father for that!), I know He will help me pass the next 2 tests with flying colors! I wish I could put a note on my High School Certificate that states, "Grace (not going to post my real name lol) received this certificate not because she earned it and did it herself but because the Lord had mercy upon her and helped her pass each test (on the first time as well)." Something along those lines. One thing I need to add is, I am not the best writer, but I do have to say that my writing used to be worse; so thank the Lord, once again (He's so good) for helping me improve that
Well you've read this far (thanks for reading
Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Amen
Finished: 12:16 pm