R
Risen2014
Guest
1 Peter 4:11 International Standard Version
Whoever speaks must speak God's words. Whoever serves must serve with the strength that God supplies, so that in every way God may be glorified through Jesus, the Messiah. Glory and power belong to him forever and ever! Amen.
1 John 2:6 King James Bible
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
[h=1]1 John 4:17(KJV) 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.[/h]I learnt that the more I spend time meditating on God's word, I tend to think and speak more of God's word, I tend to see myself more from what God's word says about me rather than what I think I am. I find myself asking this question whenever I face a situation in my life, "What would Jesus do if He is in my shoes?" I would then search my heart for the answer based on God's words. For really God's word is spirit and is life. John 6:63 New American Standard Bible "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. I know that God's word has all the solution to all the challenges that I face in life. It is up to me to renew my mind in it by taking the time to meditate and to study it day and night. I am discovering the reality of these scriptures in my daily life. What is it like to live and [FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]truly[/FONT] experience the reality of His word, as "He is so are we in this world" "We are to walk as he walk, live as he lives, talk as He talks, speak as He speaks...... what an amazing life that be.... knowing that my whole being is but an extension of Christ here on Earth.
Whoever speaks must speak God's words. Whoever serves must serve with the strength that God supplies, so that in every way God may be glorified through Jesus, the Messiah. Glory and power belong to him forever and ever! Amen.
1 John 2:6 King James Bible
He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
[h=1]1 John 4:17(KJV) 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as He is, so are we in this world.[/h]I learnt that the more I spend time meditating on God's word, I tend to think and speak more of God's word, I tend to see myself more from what God's word says about me rather than what I think I am. I find myself asking this question whenever I face a situation in my life, "What would Jesus do if He is in my shoes?" I would then search my heart for the answer based on God's words. For really God's word is spirit and is life. John 6:63 New American Standard Bible "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. I know that God's word has all the solution to all the challenges that I face in life. It is up to me to renew my mind in it by taking the time to meditate and to study it day and night. I am discovering the reality of these scriptures in my daily life. What is it like to live and [FONT=Trebuchet, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]truly[/FONT] experience the reality of His word, as "He is so are we in this world" "We are to walk as he walk, live as he lives, talk as He talks, speak as He speaks...... what an amazing life that be.... knowing that my whole being is but an extension of Christ here on Earth.