1 Year Old Sees Jesus...Says "He is Coming Soon"

  • Thread starter Thread starter phil112
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
well done Maxwell I couldnt agree more. Trouble is many books on the second coming seem to be written for toddlers
Paul says something about Milk and Solid food doesnt he?
 
Has anyone started making t shirts yet? There's money to be made here.
Why yesss!
Mom and dad get 100 Percent profit
Til baby grows up with major sad issues
Sues mom and dad in court for the mansion
All because mom wanted to make a buck on a babe
Sad sad sad!

Gerber is not going to launch
The Last Supper variety flavors for the parents.
Some parents should be ashamed of using their kids
Just saying :'(
 
I love George Lynch! I remember back in the day I couldn;t wait for a cassette to come out so I could read the liner notes. I wanted to be like George Lynch so bad. It's probably a good thing I didn't end up a rockstar cuz I'd probably be dead right now...Lol

No doubt...when I was heavily playing back in the day I probably spent 80% of my time playing Dokken........George was as much a genius as anyone on the guitar.......
 
DC...lol yeah I know Dokken isnt Christian. But "Alone Again" is still a song I love...even now I cry.
Lovely...lol sorry Im honest :)
 
No doubt...when I was heavily playing back in the day I probably spent 80% of my time playing Dokken........George was as much a genius as anyone on the guitar.......

Ya...he's a monster player. Have you heard him with the drummer from Korn and Dug Pinnick from Kings X? They're called KXM.I think Dug was having health problems so they rallied the troops to help him out....don't know that for sure but if memory serves...there was someone asking for financial help on a music forum I used to hang out on....til I got flagged fro mentioning Jesus...so I left...lol.
 
It looks a little beyond me and I've been a guitar player for 30 years...Lol.

Then you know the importance of having the right equipment!


[video=youtube;uMSV4OteqBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSV4OteqBE[/video]​
 

[video=youtube;tZrqC5LL_oo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZrqC5LL_oo[/video]​
 
11 means nothing for the band Disaster Area, a plutonium rock band from the Gargralacka mind zones, who are recorded to have the loudest sound in the universe.

[video=youtube;Ty0TaNGLmIs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty0TaNGLmIs[/video]
 
On the topic of chapman stick, I saw Tony Levin and Markus Reuter play live in Sydney last year. Incredible. Tony's worked with several main stream pop acts of the 80s/90s, but has also done at least something with basically every big prog group of the last 40 or so (including principally King Crimson), and is an amazing bassit and stick player. Don't think he's a Christian of any stripe, but he played on an album by a group called Simon Apple, who are a kind of jazz/prog group, and are also Christians (I believe they did a version of a hymn on their album. Can't remember which one)

Markus is a German touch guitarist who's very into ambient and experimental music, great guy to boot, did some orchestral work based on weird musical intervals that I personally enjoy a lot. Very accomplished players both that can do incredible stuff.

On a slightly related note, I believe Adrian Belew (who I also saw in Sydney, also of KC, and I think toured with Bowie and Zappa at various stages) produced a DC Talk album at some point. Or at least something that involved multiple DC Talk members (definitely Kevin Max and Tobymac, at least. Fun times.

Now, I have no idea anymore how we got here and so off topic, but me likey :)
 
Last edited:
Since the thread has already been hijacked..................:rolleyes:


[video]https://youtu.be/BbdmzIVRNxs[/video]