10 BRIDEMAIDS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Where does the antchrist sit in temple of God--Is it not in Jerusalem?
How does that prove there are seperate Jewish and non-Jewish raptures?

Where is the abomination that causes desolation standing in the holy place take place?

Who are the people saying peace and security during the tribulation?

Nation against nation---means gentile against gentile and does not include Israel
ethnos will rise against ethnos, bassila will rise against bassila, this can inclued Israel, it sounds like a word war to me

Let those in Judea flee to the mountains---are you jewish?
How does that prove there are seperate Jewish and non-Jewish raptures? He dosent return until the 7th trumpet, st the end of the tribulation so yeah people will flee.

When the Lord comes at the end of tne Tribulation where does He set foot on??
YHWH's holy mountian

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
1) If Gentiles are grafted in then they are the same as Israel the people no?
2) And can you show me in Matt 24 that it is not directed at Gentiles who are grafted in?
1) No. Only the ethnic sons of Jacob are the House of Israel.
2) Matt 24 is a pre-Church discourse (obviously), and Jesus is speaking (probably exclusively) to His brethren Israel. The topic is 70AD and the 70th week of Daniel, the time of Jacobs trouble aka the 7 year tribulation.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
If Gentiles are grafted in then they are the same as Israel the people no?

And can you show me in Matt 24 that it is not directed at Gentiles who are grafted in?
Rom 9:6
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

Examine the context. Paul is speaking about saved and unsaved JEWS. Undoubtedly.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
1) No. Only the ethnic sons of Jacob are the House of Israel.
2) Matt 24 is a pre-Church discourse (obviously), and Jesus is speaking (probably exclusively) to His brethren Israel. The topic is 70AD and the 70th week of Daniel, the time of Jacobs trouble aka the 7 year tribulation.
Even Paul disagrees with you

Romans 9:6-8, 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

Galatians 3:27-29, “For as many of you as were immersed into Messiah have put on Messiah. There is not Yehuḏi nor Greek, there is not slave nor free, there is not male and female, for you are all one in Messiah יהושע. And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.”

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

ethnos will rise against ethnos, bassila will rise against bassila, this can inclued Israel, it sounds like a word war to me

How does that prove there are seperate Jewish and non-Jewish raptures? He dosent return until the 7th trumpet, st the end of the tribulation so yeah people will flee.

YHWH's holy mountian

Separate raptures? Jews who receive their Messiah today are saved Christians. They get raptured.

Jews who do not believe must FIRST go thru the tribulation and THEN they recognize their Messiah.

Hos 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hos 6:1
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hos 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Even Paul disagrees with you

Romans 9:6-8, 6 But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel, 7 and not all are children of Abraham because they are his offspring, but “Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.” 8 This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but the children of the promise are counted as offspring.

Galatians 3:27-29, “For as many of you as were immersed into Messiah have put on Messiah. There is not Yehuḏi nor Greek, there is not slave nor free, there is not male and female, for you are all one in Messiah יהושע. And if you are of Messiah, then you are seed of Aḇraham, and heirs according to promise.”
Ahhhh....no. See post #123

https://christianchat.com/threads/10-bridemaids.212309/post-5144057

Rom 9:3
For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh:
Rom 9:4
Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;
Rom 9:5
Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.
Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Separate raptures? Jews who receive their Messiah today are saved Christians. They get raptured.

Jews who do not believe must FIRST go thru the tribulation and THEN they recognize their Messiah.

Hos 5:15
I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me early.

Hos 6:1
Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
Hos 6:2
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
he toldme there are seperate Jewish and non-jewish raptures, I disagree, multiple people here have said that actually, I said there is only one.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023

Messiahs return is at the 7th trumpet... Rev 11

Paul says "last trumpt" 1 Cor 15

Yahshua says "sound of a trumpet after the trib" Mat 24

Revelation shows He returns after the trib, raises the dead and then the warath begins. Rev 11

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
he toldme there are seperate Jewish and non-jewish raptures, I disagree, multiple people here have said that actually, I said there is only one.
Well.....there are harpazo events in the 70th week too bro. The two witnesses for example.

Rev 11:12
And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

BUT.....they are DISTINCT from the harpazo of the Bride His Body.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

Revelation shows He returns after the trib, raises the dead and then the warath begins. Rev 11
100% confused buddy. Tinker toy exegesis.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
100% confused buddy. Tinker toy exegesis.
Yet that is what tthe Scriptur says...

Mat 24:29-31, “And immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give its light, and the stars shall fall from the heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. And then the sign of the Son of Aḏam shall appear in the heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth shall mourn, and they shall see the Son of Aḏam coming on the clouds of the heaven with power and much esteem. And He shall send His messengers with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.”

Revelation 11:15-18, 15 And the seventh messenger sounded his trumpet, and there came to be loud voices in the heaven, saying, “The reign of this world has become the reign of our Master, and of His Messiah, and He shall reign forever and ever!”16 And the twenty-four elders sitting before Elohim on their thrones fell on their faces and worshipped Elohim, 17 saying, “We give You thanks, O יהוה Ěl Shaddai, the One who is and who was and who is coming, because You have taken Your great power and reigned. 18 “And the nations were enraged, Psa 2:1 and Your wrath has come, and the time of the dead to be judged, and to give the reward to Your servants the prophets and to the set-apart ones, and to those who fear Your Name, small and great, and to destroy those who destroy the earth.”

1 Corinthians 15:51-55, “See, I speak a secret to you: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible has to put on incorruption, and this mortal to put on immortality. And when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall come to be the word that has been written, “Death is swallowed up in overcoming. O Death, where is your sting? O grave, where is your overcoming?”

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
Well.....there are harpazo events in the 70th week too bro. The two witnesses for example.

Rev 11:12
And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.

BUT.....they are DISTINCT from the harpazo of the Bride His Body.
and Elijah was called up to, does not mean there is a Jewish and non-Jewish return/rapture of people, there is only one and its in Rev 11

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023

Exodus 12:48-49, “And when a stranger sojourns with you and shall perform the Pĕsaḥ to יהוה, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and perform it, and he shall be as a native of the land. But let no uncircumcised eat of it. “There is one Torah for the native-born and for the stranger who sojourns among you.”

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
It's not my idea.

Heb_7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

I have presented scripture that says the law changed. Christ said the law cannot change unless heaven and Earth passed away.

The law did change, so heaven and Earth passed away. The literal heaven and earth are still here so the heaven and earth Christ spoke of were non-literal.
the Law did not change since the earth and heaven did not pass away this is crystal clear.

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
Well your understanding would make what Yahshua said not true

Matthew 5:17-18, “Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.”

Luke 16:16-17, “The Law and the Prophets were until John, since that time the Kingdom of YHWH is preached, and every man is pressed to enter it. But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one yodh of the Law to fail.”

As the bible says,. the law changed so that means heaven and earth passed away. It is symbology for a heaven and earth age passing related to the replacing of the old covenant and it's law with a new covenant with it's law.

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
As the bible says,. the law changed so that means heaven and earth passed away. It is symbology for a heaven and earth age passing related to the replacing of the old covenant and it's law with a new covenant with it's law.
It says in Hebrews, as I showed the prieshood has changed from the Levitical priesthood to the order of Melchizedek and the mediation of the Law has been transferred. https://christianchat.com/threads/10-bridemaids.212309/post-5143970

New priest coming in does not change the Law...

The earth will be destroyed beforethe Law changes as shown here:

Isaiah 24:1-6, "See, יהוה is making the earth empty and making it waste, and shall overturn its surface, and shall scatter abroad its inhabitants. And it shall be – as with the people so with the priest, as with the servant so with his master, as with the female servant so with her mistress, as with the buyer so with the seller, as with the lender so with the borrower, as with the creditor so with the debtor; the earth is completely emptied and utterly plundered, for יהוה has spoken this word. The earth shall mourn and wither, the world shall languish and wither, the haughty people of the earth shall languish. For the earth has been defiled under its inhabitants, because they have transgressed the Torah, changed the law, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore a curse shall consume the earth, and those who dwell in it be punished. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth shall be burned, and few men shall be left.”

Matthew 5:17-18, “Do not think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to complete. For truly, I say to you, till the heaven and the earth pass away, one yod or one tittle shall by no means pass from the Torah till all be done.”

SpeakTruth101

Aug 14, 2023
2 Peter/Kepha 3:15-17, "And count the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote to you according to the wisdom given him, as he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, take care that you are not carried away with the error of lawless people and lose your own stability."

ewq1938

Oct 18, 2018
It says in Hebrews, as I showed the prieshood has changed from the Levitical priesthood to the order of Melchizedek and the mediation of the Law has been transferred. https://christianchat.com/threads/10-bridemaids.212309/post-5143970

New priest coming in does not change the Law...

The bible says the law did change. That cannot be denied.

Heb 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

G3331
μετάθεσις
metathesis
met-ath'-es-is
From G3346; transposition, that is, transferral (to heaven), disestablishment (of a law): - change, removing, translation.
Total KJV occurrences: 3