100 yrs Church celebration

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, my wife's Church is celebrating 100yrs from 11th march-14th march. We are invited to be a part of this Celebration.
Please pray for safe trip for salome, wife and me, also pray that God bless this Church financially for the 100yrs celebration. Protection of everyone , who will be part of this celebration and presence of God throughout the 100yrs Church celebration.

God bless!

J

joefizz

Please Father God watch over and protect Levi,his wife,and all who are going to his wife's church for this celebration,in Jesus's holy name I pray,Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

L

loverofjesus27

Amen Levi God protect this special day from harm of the enemy. Let your presence fill the place. Amen.

Feb 14, 2018
Heavenly Father, please protect Levi, Salome and his wife as they join in the celebration of the Hundred Years celebration at the church. Please keep them as well as all of the other participants safe. In Jesus name we pray, Amen.