M
Mitspa
Guest
True, I understand and I think most people here understand what you're saying. I think we sometimes all get lost in our translation of it because we each are different people. We each have our own set of emotions and attitudes, some of them are right and some of our attitudes need working on. I think we all agree about living righteously but I think we all express it differently and need to be patient with one another. Don't you agree?
I could talk all day about this issue in this manner. .but if you will notice the basic response I have gotten for raising the issue has been to be attacked.. as it is written as as God has taught me " every voice that rises in judgement against you, you shall condemn"... as a righteous man...it an offense to God to see His servants accused as I have been accused on this thread.