10th victim dies from injury sustained at Travis Scott concert

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Jul 9, 2020
I say bringing your 10 year old to a devil worshipping concert is a bit of a fail.

The author bio made me laugh. So, so predictable.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I say bringing your 10 year old to a devil worshipping concert is a bit of a fail.

The author bio made me laugh. So, so predictable.
I don't care if they were worshiping SpongeBob squarepants.
My gripe is with the gross negligence of the event staff

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't care if they were worshiping SpongeBob squarepants.
My gripe is with the gross negligence of the event staff
You think it was negligence? I watched video of the event with the singer standing on top of a tower in safety as he creates mayhem below him. His facial expression did not show the slightest concern over what was happening, rather it seemed like a shark smelling blood. The entire concert, stage, words, music, artwork was set up as a portal to enter hell and have a blood sacrifice. Something which the singer has admitted to loving on TV interviews. I could not see any evidence at all that this was negligence, on the contrary everything I saw told me this was intentional.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
There were even police officers there completely oblivious to the fact that they were casualties happening behind them

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
You think it was negligence? I watched video of the event with the singer standing on top of a tower in safety as he creates mayhem below him. His facial expression did not show the slightest concern over what was happening, rather it seemed like a shark smelling blood. The entire concert, stage, words, music, artwork was set up as a portal to enter hell and have a blood sacrifice. Something which the singer has admitted to loving on TV interviews. I could not see any evidence at all that this was negligence, on the contrary everything I saw told me this was intentional.
Of course it was negligence because for one there were way too many people there which is why people were getting crushed
Police officers were standing around taking pictures while casualties were happening right behind them
I'm not convinced that satanic sacrifices are even a real thing
In my opinion this was domestic terrorism
Some people were injected with syringes containing an unknown drug. People panicked and people were crushed in the ensuing panic. Statistically I'm more likely to be killed by an abrahamic religion than anything allegedly satanic
Let's do a thought experiment.
The guy runs into an airport with a bomb strap to his chest. You have to bet your entire paycheck what he's going to yell first
Aluha akbar or hail satan?
My money's on the former

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Of course it was negligence because for one there were way too many people there which is why people were getting crushed
Police officers were standing around taking pictures while casualties were happening right behind them
I'm not convinced that satanic sacrifices are even a real thing
In my opinion this was domestic terrorism
Some people were injected with syringes containing an unknown drug. People panicked and people were crushed in the ensuing panic. Statistically I'm more likely to be killed by an abrahamic religion than anything allegedly satanic
Let's do a thought experiment.
The guy runs into an airport with a bomb strap to his chest. You have to bet your entire paycheck what he's going to yell first
Aluha akbar or hail satan?
My money's on the former
I would say that of course it was Satan worship, how could it be any more obvious? I would say that Travis Scott loves blood sacrifice, of course, because that is what he says.

I would say that the people who produce these shows are experts in what is going to happen and what they need for security so saying this is "negligence" and not part of the plan, where is your evidence? I would never make that assumption.

Why would you make that assumption?

You aren't convinced that satanic sacrifices are a real thing even when you see it right in front of your own eyes? Please tell us what more you need to see?

Why do you think a guy running into a crowded airport with a bomb strapped to his chest yelling Aluha (I guess he was partly Hawaiian) akbar is not part of a Satanic sacrifice?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I would say that of course it was Satan worship, how could it be any more obvious? I would say that Travis Scott loves blood sacrifice, of course, because that is what he says.

I would say that the people who produce these shows are experts in what is going to happen and what they need for security so saying this is "negligence" and not part of the plan, where is your evidence? I would never make that assumption.

Why would you make that assumption?

You aren't convinced that satanic sacrifices are a real thing even when you see it right in front of your own eyes? Please tell us what more you need to see?

Why do you think a guy running into a crowded airport with a bomb strapped to his chest yelling Aluha (I guess he was partly Hawaiian) akbar is not part of a Satanic sacrifice?
If he did this deliberately he would be charged with murder. Let's come back to reality

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If he did this deliberately he would be charged with murder. Let's come back to reality
Yes, let's come back to reality. We don't charge someone who is singing with murder. It is very likely he was not responsible for security, that would be something the producer would hire professionals for, so that also would not be something he would be blamed for.

He put on a Satanic ritual, all those people paid to go to that ritual, and ten or perhaps 11 people died during the sacrifice. There is no way I am going to assume that is not what they designed or intended.

First there should be a criminal trial for the way this concert was put on freezing any future concerts until after the trial. Then I think there should be a class action lawsuit against the producer of this show and they need the best legal team that does a deep dive with their discovery. I suspect that this person knew what was going to happen and had positioned himself for the best vantage point. However, this would be very hard to prove without flipping a few people and that won't happen unless you apply maximum pressure.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yes, let's come back to reality. We don't charge someone who is singing with murder. It is very likely he was not responsible for security, that would be something the producer would hire professionals for, so that also would not be something he would be blamed for.

He put on a Satanic ritual, all those people paid to go to that ritual, and ten or perhaps 11 people died during the sacrifice. There is no way I am going to assume that is not what they designed or intended.

First there should be a criminal trial for the way this concert was put on freezing any future concerts until after the trial. Then I think there should be a class action lawsuit against the producer of this show and they need the best legal team that does a deep dive with their discovery. I suspect that this person knew what was going to happen and had positioned himself for the best vantage point. However, this would be very hard to prove without flipping a few people and that won't happen unless you apply maximum pressure.
Yeah take off the tin foil hat and come back to reality.
There already is a class action lawsuit

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah take off the tin foil hat and come back to reality.
There already is a class action lawsuit
What about criminal case?

Denying that there are satanists in this country and that FreeMasons are satanists, and that the music industry is satanic, that is just willfully choosing to be blind, deaf and dumb.

You still haven't answered my question what exactly would you have to see before you would believe there are Satanists?

Jul 9, 2020
You still haven't answered my question what exactly would you have to see before you would believe there are Satanists?
That's a very fair question. I'd be interested to see what @Dude653 says.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
What about criminal case?

Denying that there are satanists in this country and that FreeMasons are satanists, and that the music industry is satanic, that is just willfully choosing to be blind, deaf and dumb.

There is a criminal investigation looking for the people who brought in the syringes which is what caused people to panic and Rush the stage
Funny how there's plenty of heavy metal that has satanic imagery and people don't get killed at their concerts.
This was a domestic terror attack
Real Satanism is atheistic like the satanic temple.
They don't kill people. They go to court

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
That's a very fair question. I'd be interested to see what @Dude653 says.
Satanism is atheistic. Like the satanic temple. Their main purpose is to go to court when religion oversteps his boundaries
Satanic rituals are not a real thing.
When was the last time someone flew a plane into a building in the name of satan? My guess would be never

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Satanism is atheistic. Like the satanic temple. Their main purpose is to go to court when religion oversteps his boundaries
When was the last time someone flew a plane into a building in the name of satan? My guess would be never
Satanism is not atheistic. FreeMasons consider atheists to be fools.

You still haven't answered the question unless your answer is "nothing will ever convince me of satanists".

Chuck Missler does a wonderful 6 part series on the expectation of the antichrist. In that series one part (which he does not teach) focuses in on the role of Islam. The "little horn" in Revelation is referred to in a number of prophecies as "The Assyrian" and they point out a very interesting point which is that the word for 666 in Revelation was written a little strange for the Greek word but bore a striking similarity to the Arabic phrase "Allah Ackbar" followed by crossed swords. He then showed these terrorists you keep referring to with headbands with the exact same mark on the headband.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Really? What about the inquisition?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Satanism is not atheistic. FreeMasons consider atheists to be fools.

You still haven't answered the question unless your answer is "nothing will ever convince me of satanists".

Chuck Missler does a wonderful 6 part series on the expectation of the antichrist. In that series one part (which he does not teach) focuses in on the role of Islam. The "little horn" in Revelation is referred to in a number of prophecies as "The Assyrian" and they point out a very interesting point which is that the word for 666 in Revelation was written a little strange for the Greek word but bore a striking similarity to the Arabic phrase "Allah Ackbar" followed by crossed swords. He then showed these terrorists you keep referring to with headbands with the exact same mark on the headband.
I always thought the Antichrist would be a pope honestly seeing as how none of their doctrine lines up with anything in the Bible and they're basically a criminal organization like the way they protect child molesters
Terrorist attacks don't happen in the name of satan. That's something that just doesn't happen in reality. Satanists don't fly planes in the buildings

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I always thought the Antichrist would be a pope honestly seeing as how none of their doctrine lines up with anything in the Bible and they're basically a criminal organization like the way they protect child molesters
Terrorist attacks don't happen in the name of satan. That's something that just doesn't happen in reality. Satanists don't fly planes in the buildings
You still haven't answered my question.