A
Avalonjunky
Guest
Hi All,
As you know I've been using a device called an Ab-Roller Evolution. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to keep you updated on my progress but this thing WORKS! I've lost 14 pounds. My goal is to lose at least 30 pounds because that's what my doc said I should start with and then go from there.
All hats are off now, the prayers and the workouts are really taking off the pounds.
Thanks for your support.
As you know I've been using a device called an Ab-Roller Evolution. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to keep you updated on my progress but this thing WORKS! I've lost 14 pounds. My goal is to lose at least 30 pounds because that's what my doc said I should start with and then go from there.
All hats are off now, the prayers and the workouts are really taking off the pounds.
Thanks for your support.